Westside Gunn - Sincerely Adolf (HWH8) Aug 20 *Update* WSG saying project might be delayed

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He sells merch with that fakkit's face on it though

P0.jpg

ECcDGAWWwAEYD_E.jpg

Imagine walking around in public with this shyt :hhh:

Hopefully you'd get a beatdown.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Westside Gunn made a post on his IG story with a pic of him face timing Post Malone with the caption GOAT TALKS :mjlol:GTFOH

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reading the thread more, i can do without ever hearing a Mach verse on a WSG song again. seriously not needed

also i wish he would work with Mr. green again/more. WSG was excellent over his beats on fly good good all the time

also keep Estee Nack the fukk away

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
First he's on IG saying this is gonna be delayed bc it's the last HWH and he needs to get it perfect.

Then he said DJ Premier called him today, and demanded WSG put him on the record. Which could mean more delays.

Of course this is all bullshyt (Primo could have called him weeks ago) but I guess I can't be mad at a Premier track. Oh well. Who knows when this is gonna drop.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
How does he get away with the Adolf shyt?
Because it's hip hop... A music form created by black people who could give a fukk about that shyt.( Due to every single type of white person and Jew shytting on black people for centuries til today, with no exceptions.... So we can't elevate Adolf to devil status when he doesn't even truly rank top 10 if you include the various black holocaust and events)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Y’all got a problem with him using hitler but not him killing nikkas in his songs… Interesting…
makes you think huh bro? "Gassing" artists for slaying your own but cry like a kindergarten bytch for displaying some art portrayal of a dead ruler from the 1930's/40's,..GET OVER IT! -- see what i did there?

Last edited: