WH says Assad planning chemical attack; CENTCOM says we have no idea

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
But, no, I don't think that the US has never never properly ran a war. I was implying that most of their wars were poorly run.
WWII just based on all the land, sea & air movements, the fact they took some heavy blows and bounced back and a little thing called the Marshall Plan which is is the most important military PolMil strategy ever conceived. shyt basically rebuilt Europe from rubble

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I have some vague idea but can someone explain wtf the Cato Institute is? He getting shyt on in the comments for doing this interview with this broad lol.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I have some vague idea but can someone explain wtf the Cato Institute is? He getting shyt on in the comments for doing this interview with this broad lol.

Cato is a libertarian thinktank and they've gotten funding from the Koch heads.

But Libertarians are right in their assessment of the wasteful, destructing, neocon foreign policy.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WWII just based on all the land, sea & air movements, the fact they took some heavy blows and bounced back and a little thing called the Marshall Plan which is is the most important military PolMil strategy ever conceived. shyt basically rebuilt Europe from rubble
The Marshall plan had nothing to do with the war. It was instated after the war to help rebuild Europe, and no doubt, it was instrumental in getting Europe back together after that brutal war. It was just as much an economic plan as it was political. But it had nothing to do with the actual war.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust the IC. For whatever reason (probably money), the powers that be want war with Syria. Stand strong Donald. MAGA.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The Marshall plan had nothing to do with the war. It was instated after the war to help rebuild Europe, and no doubt, it was instrumental in getting Europe back together after that brutal war. It was just as much an economic plan as it was political. But it had nothing to do with the actual war.
Uh, Phase IV planning bruh. It's all tied into war planning

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I heard this today. Motherficker made it up. Distractions when he's getting his ass kicked in the news is his modus apparendi.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you just say this shyt like you think we don't know what you're talking about? :gucci:

The US didn't just give all that money for NOTHING

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do you just say this shyt like you think we don't know what you're talking about? :gucci:

The US didn't just give all that money for NOTHING
Lol, where did I say it was for nothing, funny how you bolded that line and ignored the ones after.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol, where did I say it was for nothing, funny how you bolded that line and ignored the ones after.
:francis:
:stopitslime: