Whasda BEST LL Cool J cut for the ladies?

GOAT track by The GOAT for the broads?

• "I Need Love"

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • "One Shot At Love"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Around The Way Girl" (Ya got me shook up shook down shook up ONNNN yo' lovinnnn)

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • "Back Seat" (les swing a EP)

• "Hey Lover" (he drink too much and smoke too many blunts)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • "Doin' It" (I'm represenin' Queens, she was raised out in Brooklynnnn)

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • "Loungin' (Remix)" (Whooo do ya LUUUUUUV)

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • "Ain't Nobody"

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • "Imagine That"

• "Luv U Better" (do you think I meant ta hurtchu? NOOOOOOOO)

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • "Paradise" (TOUCH IT, WHY DON'TCHA? x100)

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • "Hush"

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • "Control Myself" (zeh zeh zeh zeh zeh. ZEH-zeh zeh. Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Zeh)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • "Freeze" (DON'T CHAAAAAANGGGGGE)

• "Baby" (OH!!!)

• Total voters

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Around The Way Girl

Doin It and Hey Lover not far behind

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
See, this is why I rocks with y'all....

It's that Loungin Trackmasters remix...not just cause the beat is fire and he's flowin on it, but also because of the fact that the song was actually meant as a diss to Jay-Z.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Dunno about you guys, but I like to serenade the ladies with an acoustic version Fatty Girl.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
See, this is why I rocks with y'all....

It's that Loungin Trackmasters remix...not just cause the beat is fire and he's flowin on it, but also because of the fact that the song was actually meant as a diss to Jay-Z.

???

I've never heard this...

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
???

I've never heard this...
Yep.

Industry Insider Reveals "Secret War" Between LL Cool J and Jay-Z

Former entertainment lawyer turned author and part-time blogger, Reggie Ossé, shared in his blog today stories of a long ago “secret war” between LL Cool Jand Jay-Z [click here]. The blog, called Combat Jack With Today’s Mathematics, recounts Damon Dash and DJ Clark Kent’s efforts to provoke a Rap battle between the then ’90s king, LL, and the relatively unknown rookie rapper, Jay-Z.

“[Dame and Clark] figured if Jay was known as the dude that kilt LL in battle, record labels would take note and give him that much sought after deal,” wrote Ossé.Dame and Clark had the plan laid out, whenever LL was spotted by either of them, they would page each other and Jay and get him to meet at whatever location LLwas. This went on a couple of times. Once contacted, Jaywould roll up to the club, bar or whatever venue and lay in the cut, waiting for his opportunity to attack LL in battle. Dame would polly with, then taunt LL about how Jay was nicer than him, was ready to take his spot even. LL‘s ego would result in him agreeing to go head to head against the young and then unknown challenger.”

At the time (circa 1992) LL had found success with his Grammy-winning album Mama Said Knock You Out, and was known as the king of battle Rap. However, as Ossé tells it, LL had lost those secret battles with Jay-Z.

Dame and Clark would end up in my office the following day, laughing about how Jay lit that ass up. Every time too. They was a bit sour too, cause after each battle, LLwould kill the vibe, crush Jay‘s high by flinging the ‘Yo, my next record is dropping next month, uhm, when’s yours coming out again, scrap?’ line at him. Jay, Dameand Clark didn’t like that shyt. Not one bit. I’m betting those battles are the reason LL is still kinda aggie towards Jay.”

Between 2006 and 2008,
Jay-Z‘s presidency at Def Jam Records resulted in a public disapproval from veteran artist LL Cool J, who felt that his career and projects were mishandled, despite deing an artist since 1985 for the label.

LL dissed Jay on this song (Loungin remix):

How you doin miss? My name is L I'm from Queens
I heard about your man he like to lace you wit cream
Dolce Gabbana, Moschino wit Donna jeans
but he slipped up, and threw his rock to a fiend

rock = Roc....also, Jay and his clique was the first artists talmbout Dolce Gabbana and Moschino back then.

Next verse he says:

Jew-als and Cristal gotta mack a phony style
He ain't watchin you he rather watch his money pile

Jay was the first one talmbout Cristal on record, which he confirmed on the intro to "Imaginary Player".

Jay responded on the second verse of the Shai remix of "I Don't Wanna Be Alone":

I'm on top of my game act like ya know
Think I didn't see the lame sneakin' in the back door (ha haa)
It's aiight he can come here for real
You aiight but I'm done here
I don't keep my Ones here
It's unlikely that you see wifey
But if you slip up and hit up
We could split up
Playa hata not at all
I don't play those games
You got beef with Jigga?
Say my name....you shy/Shai?"

They've always had beef, lol:

4325399579_4bc6e53381_o.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The one that sampled :mj: and had Boyz II Men:fire: on the hook:ohlawd::damn::wow::