What a 2nd Trump Presidency will look like....

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Since you a Mod, is it OK to take 1 year ban bets for those MAGA supporters if Trump loses? I'm talking a whole lot of posters.
If Trump gets the official nomination in 2024, I will take a 2 year ban bet with you and everyone siding with you that Trump wins @Houston911

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that that is true and yet he's still even in the conversation says what?...
Absolutely nothing it's primary season and the GOP have no one else like literally.

When people go to the polls in November he going to get fukking smoked just like last election.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: At what point are we gonna admit this is the majority of cacs and stop acting surprised that racism is still around?

Separation not reparations.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Charla saying the quiet part out loud. Coli brehs he’s referring to y’all at the end :francis:

I dont agree completely with his assesment of why black people are going for Trump. Its just a perfect combination of many things. I only say that because his reasons alone make black people sound dumb as hell with zero integrity smh. Fully agree with the ending statement about black democrats on the plantation though:respect:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we're all just assuming he gonna beat all his cases? :ld:
They are also assuming that all Republicans are going to go to the polls and if they do that then they are going to vote for Trump. MAGATs do not equal all Republicans. There are lots of Republicans like Cheney and nem that cannot stand the Orange pest.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U know this country is full of shyt

When this cac is facing 91 charges and he still out here throwing shots at the judges and attorneys and still talking about running and winning in 24:wow:

Meanwhile a black man right now getting 25 years for jaywalking
Yeah this country is just rotton at the core