What advice would u give your son as he enters dating world/Lifelong gems when dealing with the Ladies?

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
So, i'm gonna have a talk with my son (teen) about this soon as he just got his heartbroken for 1st time :mjcry:

I am going to hash out what I am going to tell him here and ask your opinion but thought it would be a good question to ask before the talk :francis:

I can condense down though one of my thoughts now: Time is on your side (as a male) and eventually the 'worm will turn' :obama:

Dating and finding a partner as a female (early on) presents a LOT of options. It is in a girls interest not to be tied down to one particular partner as they consider what they want/best interest. There is significantly more risk in dating for girls/women than boys/men on many different levels.

I'll stop here because I am getting to the main point of my thesis but will complete it later.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
1. Invest in your future and career, because that is more important
2. Strengthen your Public speaking and Cold Approaching skills

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Get a passport :troll:

Interesting, have a relative (lawyer, good looking guy), married a woman from South America, they married and she became bat shyt crazy. I wouldn't advise. :francis:

In fairness, have another relative with a domestic wife, did the same thing. :francis:

I just think u have better chance to pick up the clues being in the same culture

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
- Strap up.

- Don't expect your first girlfriend to be your last.

- Take your time and keep inventory of how she moves and acts. In the initial phases, these females wear a series of masks that you have to peel back before you get to the real them. Usually requires actually living with them.

Edit:

- keep inventory of her friends and move accordingly. Birds of a feather flock together. If they're unsavory in whatever way she she most likely is as well.

- Never put yourself in a position where a female has to take care of you. She's not going to respect you as a man.

Last edited: