What Age Did You Get Your First Car, What Kind?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Some old bs

1992 Pontiac.
Driver door wouldn't lock from the inside so I had to exit the passenger to lock it :dead:
Radio wouldn't work so replaced that
Gasket and muffler ended up going so I cut my losses down the line. bytch got me too and from college Campus but was a eyesore to look at and drive :scust:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

1984 Nissan 720 King Cab Pickup ( Handed down to me from Pops in 1999)

Was in the family for 11 years before I got it. However , it took months to get it on the road again. Luckily, I had a good neighbor that was also a mechanic . Couldn't tell me shyt Senior Year. Was Burnt Orange with a matching camper shell.

Got in a accident in 2000 , nearly damaging the frame . Dealship body shop was licking their chops thinking I was going to sell it to them because the cost to repair it was more than the value of the truck ($3K) Fortunately , I have an Uncle in the Bay who knew about auto body work. Only costed $400 to fix it (parts for front end damage) Not my fault with the accident so their insurance paid me a a few stacks. Well enough to give it a new look. Alpine Sound System with Pioneer Premier Component Speakers , Maaco Midnight Blue Sparkle Paint Job on chrome :ohlawd: shyt was so clean but a headache to maintain.

Blew a rod on my to work in 2003 , a few months after I was rear-ended during lunch hour freeway traffic. Feel like the accident was responsible for the engine going out but it was time to let it go .

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
16 . Got a 1986 mercury topaz . Got a radio and 2 12s from the girbralter trade center and thought I was the coolest . Eventually the windshield wipers stopped working and I was driving in the rain and hopped the median on fort St near Champaign and blew out all the tires .wobbled to some parking lot and left it. 1 week later I went to boot camp at Great lakes. I think the city of Lincoln Park took it lol

mykey

Superstar
Daps

Mitsubishi_Outlander__504971284f.jpg

However, in Europe most people don't need cars to move around. Public transport here is on point.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I was late..22 ...2000 cavalier..paid 1k and sold it for 1.3k 4 years later

images
Same grandad passed me his down. White with the sun roof…didn’t even have 100k on the dash but it sat a little long which caused problems then some idiot totaled it

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I was 18 with a white 1993 two door cutlass supreme with 20 inch blocks :banderas: these were really popular in the Chicago land area in the mid to late 2000

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
My favorite car from my teen years was my 03’ Acura TL

Was 18/19. Heated leather seats, sunroof, spacious for a 6’2 breh. Loved that Honda V6 VTEC :wow:

paid some heights Mexicans @prime to put a aftermarket touchscreen and wire some subs. Couldn’t tell me shyt :win:

Transmission blew out randomly as I was merging on to the highway :mjcry:
I had some subs and a touch screen in my cutlass too i got it from the swap o rama and some Mexican in harvey hook up my shyt those were the days

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I had some subs and a touch screen in my cutlass too i got it from the swap o rama and some Mexican in harvey hook up my shyt those were the days
If you was a Real heights nikka you’d go to LKQ :ufdup:

Moms use to take us to swap o Rama to get school uniform shyt :wow: