What apparently makes thin black girls less attractive?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I'm curious. As a thin black girl, I've personally never heard that I should date white men or that I look like I don't date black men (I'm not saying that it doesn't happen). I just wanna know what makes us supposedly so unappealing to men of our own race that people tell others that.

Daps
I like bbw personally but thin black woman are cool I think most men would prefer a smaller thicker woman over bbw or thin. But typically men at least online like smaller woman so I don't see how any small chick would have issue with black men. I seen ur pics u very pretty it may just be the cats in ur area who tripping but trust u appeal to a lot of black men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I mean I know AA men love thicker women but I don't really hear folks denigrating skinny women.

Skinny Black men and women both get told to "put some meat on your bones" or to "eat more".

Skinny cats will get called bird chested and boyish in a second:heh:

But they both still getting they fukk on :mjgrin:

Personally, I don't think weight matters as much as shape. A skinny pear shaped woman :whew:

Last edited:

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
I like bbw personally but thin black woman are cool I think most men would prefer a smaller thicker woman over bbw or thin. But typically men at least online like smaller woman so I don't see how any small chick would have issue with black men. I seen ur pics u very pretty it may just be the cats in ur area who tripping but trust u appeal to a lot of black men
Yea I don't see a lot black men in my area until i go to LA, and I usually get approached.

Oh I get the white man thing all the time. We're not stacked so the "prototypical" black man doesn't like us, I get the most play from everyone else but I'm holding out for my black dude :mjcry:
I'm sure there's black guy out there that wanna ask you out.

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
I mean I know AA men love thicker women but I don't really hear folks denigrating skinny women.

Skinny Black men and women both get told to "put some meat on your bones" or to "eat more".

Skinny cats will get called bird chested and boyish in a second:heh:

But they both still getting they fukk on :mjgrin:

Personally, I don't think weight matters as much as shape. A skinny pear shaped woman :whew:
Yea that pisses me off because it's very unnecessary.

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
Yea I don't see a lot black men in my area until i go to LA, and I usually get approached.

I'm sure there's black guy out there that wanna ask you out.

Probably but I'm "intimidating" out in public and I can feel people looking at me but no one except for mid level drug dealers (black), Indians, and old white men...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Society goes through phases with body types. It was curvy, then stick thin, then big boobs but slim, now its about being borderline curvy/thick but not fat.

There's plenty of guys tired of thick women and want petite women.