What are some good online clothing stores for men?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
dont know which mall you go to, but malls cater for everyone and more and more stores pander to the metrosexual guys.

if you want to be fly, you would have known exactly where in your city stocks the wears. i cant imagine buying expensive cuts and not getting a better look and feel.

most buy t-shirts online, and thats about it as for men and clothing online.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
dont know which mall you go to, but malls cater for everyone and more and more stores pander to the metrosexual guys.

if you want to be fly, you would have known exactly where in your city stocks the wears. i cant imagine buying expensive cuts and not getting a better look and feel.

most buy t-shirts online, and thats about it as for men and clothing online.

I use malls to "kick the tires". Most of the time they don't have my size and when they do the selection is trash. I usually walk in, try on what they have to make sure it fits right, then go to the online store where there is typically better selection and a better price on the same clothes to order it.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I use malls to "kick the tires". Most of the time they don't have my size and when they do the selection is trash. I usually walk in, try on what they have to make sure it fits right, then go to the online store where there is typically better selection and a better price on the same clothes to order it.

thats the way to do it. at least go see and feel the wears so you know ... then like your saying if they dont have your size and dont order in you can opt for online.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I’ve gotten complimented on stuff from fashion nova men :mjlol:

quality is cheap tho but decent for basic stuff