what are some of the best 80s matches?

Change

All Star
Daps
@Change - Here's some more matches for ya...

Ric Flair vs. Lex Luger - Great American Bash '88

Ric Flair vs. Lex Luger - Starrcade '88

Ric Flair vs. Terry Funk - Great American Bash '89

Ric Flair and Sting vs. Terry Funk and the Great Muta - Thunderdome Cage Match Halloween Havoc '89

Ric Flair and Sting vs. Great Muta and dikk Slater - Clash of the Champions Sept. '89

Sting vs. The Great Muta - Great American Bash '89

The Fantastics vs. The Sheepherders - Crockett Cup '86

Road Warriors vs. Midnight Express - Scaffold Match Starrcade '86

Rock N Roll Express vs. The Andersons - Cage Match Starrcade '86

YES! So many good ones mentioned. I'm a casual at best these days, but I'm about to go get a subscription the wwe network. I want to rewatch these. I used to read all the magazines and everything. With the top 10 lists and fantasy matches. That was better that the internet.

This is my time i loved. that Scaffold match at starrcade 86 was the illest shyt in the world to me at the time. I still have my original Clash of the Champions vhs copy from the night it aired with commercials and all. It was bigger than Wrestlemania to me.

I was at this one! Ric Flair and Sting vs. Terry Funk and the Great Muta - Thunderdome Cage Match Halloween Havoc '89 This whole night was crazy. I'm not not sure how it is on video but Sting got caught up in the cage, or something, and there's a fire above everything. Up by the top of the cage and the lights. Nobody knew what was going on up in the crowd. It seemed like forever.

I'm up in the nose bleeds. I went to it, i didn't say i had good seats. I'd love to discuss these. If you don't mind while i rewatch i'll drop my thoughts in here, if that's cool?