What are some of your favorite Ralph Lauren pieces, past and present?

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Back in the day, of course I was a fan of the bear knits. I was huge on the Stadium Series line back in 92. Although I didn't own one back then, the suicide ski man jackets were beyond official. Currently, I'm digging some of the Navajo pieces that they have been updating recently. The Modern Explorer Himalayan line that they had out a few years back was crazy!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Back in the day, of course I was a fan of the bear knits. I was huge on the Stadium Series line back in 92. Although I didn't own one back then, the suicide ski man jackets were beyond official. Currently, I'm digging some of the Navajo pieces that they have been updating recently. The Modern Explorer Himalayan line that they had out a few years back was crazy!
:wtf:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did I say something wrong?
No. Not wrong. Just weird.
I doubt anyone recalls the Stadium Series back in 92. Navajo pieces? Modern Explorer Himalayan??? It's like what the f**k is that s**t about? If I had a Ralph Lauren piece of clothing, all I know is that it had a tag that said Ralph Lauren.

Daps
This thread is really bushes status without pics.

I'm not googling every single piece mentioned in this thread:camby:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
This thread is really bushes status without pics.

I'm not googling every single piece mentioned in this thread:camby:
polo-indian-head-sweater.png

polobearbrngitback.jpg

polo-ralph-lauren-snow-beach-fleece-01.jpg

There ya go.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I always just copped the socks and underwear. Maybe a t shirt or a polo here and there.

I got a couple t shirts with the native Anerican head on em but they were on sale at Dillard's for like $15 a piece so I had to cop.

I always wore skateboarding clothes tho. Ice cream sneakers and Kr3w apparel.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just like Big Horse Polos... The Bear Sweater is dope.. Never got the hype of that snow beach jacket. Just cuz Rae rocked it :yeshrug: