What are some of your favorite wrestling stages/setups?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Now i honestly miss how every different set made shyt feel different. rather than just a pallete switch of a RAW show.
Lets Start off With Halloween Havoc.
HQy79e5A-600x400.jpg

halloween havoc was an amazing stage that showed that there was effort being put in. i mean i enjoyed how creative this was. from the lighting to the smoke.

Next We Have The Smackdown Fist Stage.
15egix.jpg

this is a stage that i hold dear. the whole shattering design was one of my all time favorites. clearly it set itself apart from raw. something that i miss.

gNiWFtaH.png

King Of the Ring was another favorite of mine. i felt like the chair being the centerpiece of the set made king of the ring look and feel even more important.

The stages in general add to the events. even simple shyt like the Royal Rumble Stage in 2006
Royal-Rumble-2006-set-youtube.jpg

it was just a big wall. but it was enjoyable for the time being.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
New Japan - Wrestle Kingdom 9 stage: it was just :wow: and still the best set I've seen them use
Ic_T7.jpg

WCW - Halloween Havoc (of course) and Spring Stampede: I always thought Spring Stampede had an underrated set especially when the wrestlers brawled around it
stage.gif

WWE - Armageddon stages: The Armageddon used to have dope sets every year, one year it looked like a fire castle another year it looked like a junk yard and etc
2cr11l3.jpg

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I'm sure it's just purely nostalgia, but I miss the old Smackdown ovaltron.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
New Japan - Wrestle Kingdom 9 stage: it was just :wow: and still the best set I've seen them use
Ic_T7.jpg

WCW - Halloween Havoc (of course) and Spring Stampede: I always thought Spring Stampede had an underrated set especially when the wrestlers brawled around it
stage.gif

WWE - Armageddon stages: The Armageddon used to have dope sets every year, one year it looked like a fire castle another year it looked like a junk yard and etc
2cr11l3.jpg
i miss the armageddon stage and PPV. even the judgement day stage was fire.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In Your House will always have a place in my heart...:wow:
What was WCW set that had water around it?...
That was dope too...
Speaking of in your house. WHY DONT THEY MAKE IN YOUR HOUSE A NETWORK SPECIAL?? Name some of the events after a wrestler or a holiday or something.

like if cody wasnt under stardust
you could call it

WWE In Your House:Cross Rhodes
^something like that. that could be good nostalgia for old fans and they could show some in your house PPV history.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Now i honestly miss how every different set made shyt feel different. rather than just a pallete switch of a RAW show.
Lets Start off With Halloween Havoc.
HQy79e5A-600x400.jpg

halloween havoc was an amazing stage that showed that there was effort being put in. i mean i enjoyed how creative this was. from the lighting to the smoke.

Halloween Havoc was great. a couple others

Bash at the Beach (1999)
1CYXEnYa5xqTeL7PvWJWymHE7rk.jpg

Wrestlemania 30 (2014)
wrestlemania-30-2013-341-012wm30set04042014jg0097-1396718910.jpg

3.-WrestleMania-30.jpg