What are some things hoes say to expose theyselves?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
"big dikks hurt too much"
Yeah, emotionally cuz u dated alot of big dikk nikkas who cheated and had a roster of side pieces, u fukkin thot :umad:

"I need a big dikk"
Yea cuz you been ran thru, you fukkin thot :umad:

"Size don't matter"
Yea cuz u fukked such a large sample size of nikkas and was able to conclude (after so, so much research) that there are more than one box a nikka has to check than dikk size, for you to fully enjoy sleeping with him on a long term basis you fukking thot :umad:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
"big dikks hurt too much"
Yeah, emotionally cuz u dated alot of big dikk nikkas who cheated and had a roster of side pieces, u fukkin thot :umad:

"I need a big dikk"
Yea cuz you been ran thru, you fukkin thot :umad:

"Size don't matter"
Yea cuz u fukked such a large sample size of nikkas and was able to conclude (after so, so much research) that there are more than one box a nikka has to check than dikk size, for you to fully enjoy sleeping with him on a long term basis you fukking thot :umad:
:ohhh:

I thought you were repeating the same shyt but had to read between the lines...
These hoes are like Shakespeare with their wording I swear :wow:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a bytch I was dating, after giving me top ask me
“Why do guys always hold your head down when they about to cum :queen:?”

bytch, i don’t know! how many nikkas done buss in ya throat for you to have made that observation and why would you expect me to take you seriously after saying some shyt like that lol

Her brain was fire though :lolbron:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I had a bytch I was dating, after giving me top ask me
“Why do guys always hold your head down when they about to cum :queen:?”

bytch, i don’t know! how many nikkas done buss in ya throat for you to have made that observation and why would you expect me to take you seriously after saying some shyt like that lol

Her brain was fire though :lolbron:

:dead:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
"got two kids, looking for something serious"

Yeah cause you were just p*ssy to the baby daddy, didn't use any type of contraception because youre a hoe, repeated the mistake AGAIN even though you knew he didn't love you, was just there for the guaranteed ass, and u thought he'd stay for the kids he don't give 2 shyts about.. and after all that you want some chump to show up and give you what you should have been looking for, back when your body was decent and before you ruined the trajectory of your adult life being misled by the false rewards of hedonistic pleasure, you fukkin thot!!! :umad: "no hookups" shut the fukk up with that bullshyt