What are some underrated / unsung Mobb Deep songs to you?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everybody talks about mobb deep falling off after Murda Muzik but whether or not you believe this, one thing for certain is that the duo still blessed us with a TON of heat in the subsequent mixtapes and albums. Mobb Deep hasnt made a bad album ever to me.

If I was to make a top 5 itd go something like:

1. There I Go Again featuring Ron Isley / The Infamy (2001)
Classic song in my opinion. Scott Storch on the beat if I aint mistaken; the beat was sinister yet soulful and the ambient background vocals by Ron Isley and the Johnson sisters were grade A. My young introverted ass would be in the basement listening to this shyt for hours on end. shyt I used to go to sleep with this shyt on, staring at the ceiling thinking about life only to wake up to it playing in the morning. The ride out at the end alone > half the shyt thatts out nowadays. Special song without a doubt.

2. Backwards produced by The Alchemist
Another banger produced by Alchemist. Couldnt wait to make its instrumental my ringtone once I got my first cell phone during freshman year back in 09 . The Murda Mixtape as a whole had a lot of heat on it. Paid in Full, Midnight Creep, The Heat is On, The Illest. I could go on and on that shyt got mad play during the Raphustle era. Even during the current Alchemist heat era, this song and DBlock to QB are in my top 5 Alc beats.

3. Throw Your Hands produced by Kanye West
:ohhh: Mobb and Kanye on the same track . This is another track that used to get put on repeat but I never hear fans mention. I put this song over Win Or Lose and Got it Twisted for the best on the album even. Maybe I am just t a fanboy when it comes to guitars in hip hop but regardless...phenomenal shyt .

4. If these walls could talk
Fur Elise sample...nuff said. Prodigy blacked out on that last verse.

5. Delt w/ the Bullshyt (featuring Lil Kim)
Classic song from the Murda Muzik sessions I presume.

Hoodlum is another one, Nobody Likes me...but these get their just due

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
i come thru with the cross colour custard cakes and some pelle pelle fried shrimp knockin put em in their place

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Everyday Gunplay
Young Love (no one ever mentions this one - it was a slightly different direction for them - but both P and Hav killed their verses). Pos rep for anyone who puts up the youtubes.