What Are The Best Sequels?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Was listening to a podcast about lethal weapon recently and it got me thinking how dope lethal weapon 2 is. Not all sequels are created equally however. I don’t really fukk with die hard 2 but love T2.

So what are your fav or the best sequels ever made?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
See I think home alone 2 is the more fun movie but home alone is the better flick. Especially since home alone 2 just remixes home alone.

I’d take out home alone 2 and put D2
OK yeah I get what you saying. I agree, D2 then

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
See I think home alone 2 is the more fun movie but home alone is the better flick. Especially since home alone 2 just remixes home alone.

I’d take out home alone 2 and put D2
Home Alone 2 has too many part 1 moments. Some work done don't. Part 1 for me is better all around.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
TDK
Mighty Ducks 2
Godfather 2
ESB
I think die hard 2 is very underrated
Did Hard 2 is just too ridiculous however it has some great scenes. The fight on the wing of a 747 is classic and well done... and a much better ending than With A Vengeance which was the better movie but dropped the ball big time on the ending.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
After the thin man
:wow:
TDK
Mighty Ducks 2
Godfather 2
ESB
I think die hard 2 is very underrated

Die Hard 2 is just too much of the same movie. It feels too much like the parody or "other" Die Hard movies we were getting at the time. Everyone wanted their "Die Hard on a ____" movie and Die hard 2 was that. It was also the start of John McClain being a superman and I ain't with that. Whereas Die Hard 3 was so on point. I'd put that on my list as a great sequel.

Also, D3 is slept on

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:wow:

Die Hard 2 is just too much of the same movie. It feels too much like the parody or "other" Die Hard movies we were getting at the time. Everyone wanted their "Die Hard on a ____" movie and Die hard 2 was that
Not really, die hard 2 came out in 1990, most die hard clones came out in the 90s, post part 2 whether it was under siege, speed, sudden death, etc.

And he didn't do too many superman acts, the plot itself was just dumb tho.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not really, die hard 2 came out in 1990, most die hard clones came out in the 90s, post part 2 whether it was under siege, speed, sudden death, etc.

And he didn't do too many superman acts, the plot itself was just dumb tho.

It may have preceded those clones but it feels like one of them. It just feels like the series looking at itself and being a parody before it even earns that right

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
T2
Aliens
The Dark Knight
The Godfather Part II
Spider-man 2
Rush Hour 2
Toy Story 2