What are the coincidence that pac Triggerman being involved with Puffy in another DR's Death

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
On the Big Jake killing AKA Jake Robles

Jermaine Dupri’s birthday party last September. During the after-party at a club called Platinum House, Suge Knight’s close friend Jake Robles was shot. He died at the hospital a week later. Published reports said that some witnesses claimed a member of Puffy’s entourage was responsible.

At the mention of the incident, Puffy sucks his teeth in frustration. “Here’s what happened,” he says. “I went to Atlanta with my son. At that time, there wasn’t really no drama. I didn’t even have bodyguards, so that’s a lie that I did. I left the club, and I’m waiting for my limo, talking to girls. I don’t see [Suge] go into the club; we don’t make any contact or nothing like that. He gets into a beef in the club with some nikkas. I knew the majority of the club, but I don’t know who he got into the beef with, what it was over, or nothing like that. All I heard is that he took beef at the bar. I see people coming out. I see a lot of people that I know, I see him, and I see everybody yelling and screaming and shyt. I get out the limo and I go to him like, ‘What’s up, you all right?’ I’m trying to see if I can help him. That’s my muthafukkin’ problem, Puffy says, pounding his fist into his palm in frustration. “I’m always trying to see if I can help somebody.

Anyways, I get out facing him, and I’m like, ‘What’s going on, what’s he problem?’ Then I hear shtos ringing out, and we turn around and someone’s standing right behind me. His man—God bless the dead—gets shot, and he’s on the floor. My back was turned; I could’ve got shot, and he could’ve got shot. But right then he was, like, ‘I think you had something to do with this.’ I’m, like, ‘What are you talking about? I was standing right here with you!’ I really felt sorry for him, the the sense that if he felt that way, he was showing me his insecurity.”
Biggie & Puffy Break Their Silence -- '95 VIBE Cover Story [PG.3]

More witness statements came out 2001 about puffy involvement
Possible Link of 'Puffy' Combs to Fatal Shooting Being Probed

Music: Investigators look into account that identifies his bodyguard as the gunman. Attorneys insist the men had nothing to do with the incident

As rap impresario Sean "Puffy" Combs prepares to stand trial in New York today on gun and bribery charges, authorities are investigating the possible connection of a co-defendant to a fatal shooting in Atlanta.

The homicide occurred five years ago at a party Combs attended with associates from his Bad Boy record label, according to several witnesses. An argument that evening involving Combs' employee and bodyguard, Anthony "Wolf" Jones, ended in a hail of gunfire that left an employee from a rival record company dead, witnesses said.

Law enforcement officials recently interviewed one person who saw the shooting and says Jones pulled the trigger
. In addition, an off-duty police officer watched the shooting, and Atlanta detectives are now seeking to interview several other witnesses.

Jones is now on trial with Combs in New York on weapons charges; they each face 15 years in prison if convicted. Attorneys for both Combs and Jones say they had "absolutely nothing" to do with the Atlanta killing.

Now Police & witness statement on the shooting in the 90s with Orlando at the scene

12045483_978189478889112_1494978722961315013_o.jpg

12006474_978189522222441_5354947500810221236_o.jpg

12029852_978190295555697_2111492378272017403_o.jpg

12047189_978189402222453_1139590664536526238_n.jpg

Polonegrotone

Rookie
Daps
Interesting. Although this Atl of duty officer, was quoted in a book as saying he witnessed Wolf with a gun, then wolf passing the gun right before the chase began. Atl natives believe a New Yorker named Jason Brown who was running the streets wild in Atl at the time did it. Atl police said it was rumored that Wolf did it, but Wolf worked closely with the city police as far as security, and they just couldnt see him doing it. Its always been rumored that there were Crips present during the initial argument. The connection between Badboy and Crips from LA that far back is flimsy though.