What are the most popular styles of "street wear" HATS for WOMEN right now?

Which type of hat does most women prefer, Casual hats or Fashionable hats?

• Casual (Going to the gym)

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Fashionble (Going out for drinks / partying)

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My girl rocks both these hats. I like the wide brim hat on her when she wears heels and jeans. Weekends while running errands she usually rocks
Casual-Army-Denim-Military-Hat-Cadet-Denim-Vintage-washed-font-b-cotton-b-font-flat-font.jpg

Yeah, I see broads rockin' these and fitteds if they wear hats.

In my travels, I've seen that there are a limited amount of broads who like to wear hats.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't wear a lot of hats but when I do, I typically throwing on a beanie or a skull cap. I'm not super big on fashion so I put on whatever is comfortable. Those tend to do it for me.
:wow: @ your hair in your avi pic

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I agree with every pic @Paradise Road posted. Those are the kinds of hats I like as well. I think the others are for younger women.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I don't really wear hats. I wear a beanie if I'm outside jogging and it's cold or I wear a hat like this if I don't want to do my hair but still want to look semi cute.

a44f54f3a498a994f4805b82c97563bf.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't see many women wearing hats here. I'll have to keep an eye out. I guess it depends on location tho. The hot and cold places tend to have different fashions. Baseball caps are popular here, from all the local sports teams. As well as other sun protection hats. Hats with a brim (front or all over) are preferred over those with no brim. That's mostly year round.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Im thinking more about street wear hats like the one I posted in my OP. Do you know of any good taste makers on Instagram?

I want to get people's opinion, I don't want my thread to be over looked.

That's fine, then tell me YOUR personal taste when it comes to street wear hats. Do you know of any good taste makers on Instagram?

Do you mind posting pics of the ones you like most. Do you know of any good taste makers on Instagram?

Palace baseball caps seems to be pretty popular .. Just google