What Are Your Fetishes? (Like, Any Type Of Fetish)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Booty fetish out of the way. I like frozen yogurt :shaq: Also, I can get ripped off of Arizona Ice Teas :blessed: I don't drink, so that's my substitute. Plus, I rice and fish :feedme:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I have a thing for women with glasses. That whole naughty librarian vibe gets me :shaq:

Don't worry about those contacts, bring that ass here girl :shaq:

aa41c6342d514f9f528cbeda37a2a53f.jpg

:noah:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I have a thing for women with glasses. That whole naughty librarian vibe gets me :shaq:

I'm gonna be honest besides Black women that wear their hair natural I like white chicks with glasses. It's just a thing.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

aa41c6342d514f9f528cbeda37a2a53f.jpg

:noah:
She be fine without glasses though

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Women:

Like chicks with tats...overly tattooed like you been on Black Ink or something is a major turn-off for. but if you have a couple and they in cute areas im cool.

As i get older for whatever reason im noticing i'm more interested in older women. 5 years to 10 years older. And they seem to be drawn to me...

like quiet nerdy / Knowledge Of Self types (not the fake Pineal Gland types, but the woman who knows who she is, understand her purpose whatever it may be..etc). I find a women who challenges my opinion on anything sexy as hell. If you a teacher of some type...youre in trouble with me. Random fact: Two of the chicks i once dated were teachers (4th grade the other a college professor)

curly hair.....the baby hair is cute to me as well.

thick thighs (hella weakness)....esp. that curve. Not trying to be nasty or anything but too me it sets a chick body off if she has them.

Other things: dont know if it counts but
Lover of Lyricism - this is something that comes up in discussion on here when folks try to bind me to either underground or mainstream. Just enjoy a person Male or Female that can spit dont care whether you independent or major. if you a chick and love MF Doom or Hiergolyphics, Elzhi thats a +

Book Lovers - im a undercover nerd. I still cop comic books from time to time. Old Spawn comics/ darkness. Image Comics is where its at right now. Love old history books. And im intrigue by different languages as well

Classic Cars - Old Impalas, Fleetwoods, really want a 73 box Caprice gray over silver..daytons. been to several car show in Texas in Sacramento......blame my uncle...soon though brehs

Random but i dont drink and i dont smoke either. Have and its not for me. Now i just fool with nonalcoholic ginger beer specifically the Reeds Cherry....tastes like Sprite. And the Essential smoothies joints i cop from this Dread Uptown. Guess you can say im on some straight edge ish. :manny:

Last edited: