What are your retirement goals and what are you actively doing to reach them?

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Haven't seen a thread on this so thought I would get discussion going. Making 6 figures is great but no one wants to work forever, what is your financial goal...
Do you have a formulaic strategy or goal?

Last edited:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
I think I just want to live in Jamaica my family got land but I want my own
Retirement goals as in how much do you want to have in the bank in order to retire , and what are you doing to reach that goal( i.e savings rate/ investment strategy etc), I think having an actually target goal and plan is critical

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Haven't seen a thread on this so thought I would get discussion going. Making 6 figures is great but no one wants to work forever, what is your financial goal...
Do you have a formulaic strategy or goal?

My immediate goal is to payoff my mortgage. Once that's done, worst case scenario I can live off my rental income.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
401k. I'm at 15% and hoping push it soon. My job will be introducing a higher match on Tuesday I just don't know the number yet. I do a Roth aswell. Wife makes good money also but she I lagging so we are going to get her straight with it. I'm also going to commit to not selling off my company stock every year and use that as another retirement nest. Also I baught my house 5 years ago on a damn good deal so my mortgage is about what most people rent is.