WHAT brings a grown MAN to snitch his way outta trouble

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
my man just got busted by some low down snitch fukk who couldnt do the time for his petty offenses like 3 hrs ago. Kid who snitched used to run in similar circles but i cut him off like years ago, he was always a liar. Con man fien who makes the life harder than it already is.

My boy was gonna drop me off some loud on his way up after seeing this kid who lives like 5 min away. Kid he deliverin to is a dope/coke fien, cops was waiting for my man at the snitches house and boxed him in and got em with the dogs ready and everything. Caught em with my loud and kids coke n dope.

My man was a good dude too cuz he know i used to have a d problem and vowed to never sell that to me again. He did me a solid.

In return i was gon help him with his lean/roxy problem which he said he embarassed by (he black im white) and really cant talk about it with anyone. I was gon hook him up with some support.

He was a good guy man. Just tryna feed his kids n take care of his own demons. I been textin him for hours asking if hes ok and i just got the word this lil fakkit snitched.

Seriously, getting a lawyer gets you off that petty shyt and i still see nothing but snitches. I got arressted twice last year and got away with both. These kids today snitching for nothing. Cops out here in jersey are ruthless.

Sad shyt man. What a start to the weekend.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Lack of spine.
nikkas want the perks of criminality without accept the tradeoff that come with that lifestyle.
nikkas will sell all this dope, and its perfectly fine when they're riding foreign and fukking IG hoes. Then have a change of heart and "realize they were 'wrong'" once it comes crashing down.
I hate snitches more than I hate police.

Police doing their job at least, a snitch the lowest thing on earth. Somebody that would drag somebody off the cliff with them. A cliff they decided to step off.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
When the people you are snitching on don't give a fukk about you :camby:
Edit: there's a difference between an obvious plant cop and someone givin details or some shyt.
If I can't be out there supporting my life and fam and you runnin a muck Scot free I won't help your ass.
You also chucked the dice when you wanted to be a criminal too :yeshrug:
My fam or yours, easy choice.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dudes have no hearts snitching over a cpl grams. I got arrested twice for possession of Marijuana with an Ounce both times and I was prepared to take my lick both times and I ended up getting off pretty easy both times. Did some bullshyt substance abuse program for the first one and got 9 months of Probation for the second one.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
thats why its called CRIME breh but i understand
The dealers gotta be less stupid and quit blaming "snitches". Nobody is gonna go down for a dealer unless you REALLY secluded. Crackheads and loyal weedheads don't get their connects put out for any amount of time. Your "street cred" and shyt in these movies really got your priorities all fukked up.

Nobody respects a snitch
I'm convinced that snitching is a character defect
Sounds like you got snitched on, or have been in a better power position than anyone who needed to snitch :francis:
Dudes have no hearts snitching over a cpl grams. I got arrested twice for possession of Marijuana with an Ounce both times and I was prepared to take my lick both times and I ended up getting off pretty easy both times. Did some bullshyt substance abuse program for the first one and got 9 months of Probation for the second one.
For an ounce, it sounds like you lucked out........or snitched :mjpls::yeshrug:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The dealers gotta be less stupid and quit blaming "snitches". Nobody is gonna go down for a dealer unless you REALLY secluded. Crackheads and loyal weedheads don't get their connects put out for any amount of time. Your "street cred" and shyt in these movies really got your priorities all fukked up.

Sounds like you got snitched on, or have been in a better power position than anyone who needed to snitch :francis:

For an ounce, it sounds like you lucked out........or snitched :mjpls::yeshrug:
The fukk you talking about bro

Less stupid and not blaming snitches?

Someone who cops from you 1000 times asks again and this time the cops waiting for ya ass... That dont make anyone atupid. It makes homie a snitch. He didnt have to snitch on my man. He did cuz it was the only person he could cuz hes a bottom feeding fakkit. You have to trust the person ya dealing or how else do you trade money for product. Youre making no sense but thanks

Crack heads and weed heada dont hem up their connects? U know how many connects in my phone breh. Whoever picked up the phone fastest won. Aint noone playing favorites out here. This kid got the ONLy dude who would deliver from A.C. To his house for a bust for the local cops. I was followed over county lines last year they didnt pull me over until i got in town.

Local cops cant arresst out of county dealers unless they in town... Thats all this was. Cuz everyone in my town a snitch wveryone gotta go to the hood and the hood just drove up to the burbs and got busted cuz he was the only one nice enough to do it for the kid

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Seriously, getting a lawyer gets you off that petty shyt and i still see nothing but snitches.
Exactly. I stay with lawyers on deck.

He's gonna do fed time. Intent to distribute and trafficking a controlled substance are felonies. They got him with work and money. Damn, I hope that snitch gets gutted.