What brought/keeps you at The Coli?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Was curious to see what everyone enjoys about the site and what keeps them here.

Me personally, I stumbled onto the coli one day while I was drinking Hawaiian Punch and couldn't get over how disgusting it was. So I searched Google "why is Hawaiian Punch so nasty" and came across a thread that posed a similar question from the coli lol. I was weak at the entire thread but dudes was dead serious having a full blown convo on why it's so nasty.

I began stalking the forums for weeks until I finally joined. I appreciate the barber shop style talk that goes on amongst the people here and I learn a lot as well. Also appreciate how even though cats joke around on here, when it comes to serious issues, people really provide some deep insight and perspectives. I come for the foolishness and to see what's going on in the various black communities where my brehs come from. The smilies is what really got me hooked though.

What about ya'll?
Edit: link to the thread I was talking about
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyone-else-notice-hawaiian-punch-taste-like-sh-t-now.53160/

Prynce

Daps
I learned a lot on the coli.

I found my passion for photography here

The film room keeps me up to date with piff

The coliseum is the goat sports forum

the arcadium is dope

TLR keeps me entertained with fukkery

Also a lot of cool people here and I can be openly black on this site. I don't have to censor myself when it comes to topics on race and there is a lot of like minded black people from all over the world on this site. It's dope not having to be around white washed people. Also I love hearing the perspectives of the brehs. You have people who live in other countries and have different backgrounds and I love that about this place.

@Malta made me want to travel :salute: