What did Paper mario/Mario RPG fans ever do to Nintendo? Why do they hate us?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
licensing issues with square is why we cant get a proper RPG 2...but since they cool again we'll see

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Thousand Year door was such a great experience. Built up on all the flaws of the past game and added some welcome additions, such as the audience in the battle system... Speaking of which why do they keep straying from what worked? :mindblown:

I'll give this one a chance but if it's garbage I'm done unless there's a TTYD remaster

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Thousand Year door was such a great experience. Built up on all the flaws of the past game and added some welcome additions, such as the audience in the battle system... Speaking of which why do they keep straying from what worked? :mindblown:

I'll give this one a chance but if it's garbage I'm done unless there's a TTYD remaster

you are probably going to be disappointed. Paper Mario is no longer an rpg series, which is sad. I would of thought maybe with Mario & Luigi being a dead franchise at this point that maybe Paper Mario could have returned to its roots.

With that being said if it can be a good game like Super Paper Mario I’ll be all for it.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My bro just broke down how this game is played and I'm honestly disappointed to all fukk in Nintendo, because it's clear as day that those fukkers don't care about anything other than creating shyt that THEY want us to like that actually sells amongst a group of people that accept this sort of shyt (Kids/Mega Casuals) to the point that they justify it to themselves and continue to make tripe like this.

2e4.gif

They need to hurry up and port the first three Mario Rpgs to the switch 'cause everyone after this gem isn't nothing more than a polished turd compared to what this series was. Atleast this sort of banality hasn't (As far as I know) creeped over to the Mario/Luigi Superstar saga series.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
My bro just broke down how this game is played and I'm honestly disappointed to all fukk in Nintendo, because it's clear as day that those fukkers don't care about anything other than creating shyt that THEY want us to like that actually sells amongst a group of people that accept this sort of shyt (Kids/Mega Casuals) to the point that they justify it to themselves and continue to make tripe like this.

2e4.gif

They need to hurry up and port the first three Mario Rpgs to the switch 'cause everyone after this gem isn't nothing more than a polished turd compared to what this series was. Atleast this sort of banality hasn't (As far as I know) creeped over to the Mario/Luigi Superstar saga series.

I think the devs for Mario and Luigi closed up shop. In the other thread I posted an interview with the game's exec producer. Based on that it's sfae to say Nintendo doesnt really care about anything other than mainline mario and zelda games

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

2e4.gif

i heard it did with paper jam the most recent one

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Hopefully Origami King goes on sale by the holidays,
Nintendo has so much resistance against their own consumers. The casual demographic pushes so much units tho, so its kind of understandable