What Do Y'all Think About This Comment In regards To Harriet Tubman & The $ 20 Bill???

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
someone share this on FB

Harriet Tubman has just been re enslaved.

Either white people are the smartest, cleverest people on the planet, or black people are the dumbest people on the planet. Now what I just stated is either true or false. Either white people are the smartest, cleverest people on the planet, or black people are the dumbest people on the planet.

Having Harriet Tubman on the $20 is nothing to be celebratory about, rather it is actually quite sickening. Ms. Tubman was a victim of racism and chattel slave under the same exact capitalist white supremacy system that we are currently under. She, as well as other victims of racism and chattel slavery were bought and sold with the same "American" currency we used today. Ms. Tubman didn't fight for free trade, but for freedom. Not for competitive markets, but to destroy competitive markets that placed black slaves upon its' auction blocks. Yet! you out here singing the praises of the actions of white people (women) for making a mockery out of her and insulting your intelligence in the process.

Imagine black people passing $20's around with her face on it to buy and deal drugs, or throwing $20's in the air making it rain on stripper. To buy guns that's only used in cases to kill each other. To buy poor quality foods, getting into clubs, for prostitution, or murder, or worst, to give the face of a slave in the collection plate of white Jesus ( how symbolic is that?), and the immoral list goes on. I can't wait to see all the racial slurs that will be written on $20's and circulated because that is what racism is ‪#‎tacky‬ ‪#‎trifling‬ ‪#‎trashy‬ and ‪#‎terroristic‬ Furthermore,if white people trust in God so much, and declaring it by writing it on their currency, then why not put White Jesus on the $20 instead of Ms. Tubman? Because money is at the root of all evil. Imagine Jesus involved in the buying and selling of drug transaction, or prostitution transactions, don't make moral "christian" sense does it? But somehow it does for Harriet Tubman?

Congrats Harriet Tubman, for in the words of Kanye West, you have now officially just became...

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Imagine black people passing $20's around with her face on it to buy and deal drugs, or throwing $20's in the air making it rain on stripper. To buy guns that's only used in cases to kill each other. To buy poor quality foods, getting into clubs, for prostitution, or murder, or worst, to give the face of a slave in the collection plate of white Jesus ( how symbolic is that?), and the immoral list goes on. I can't wait to see all the racial slurs that will be written on $20's and circulated because that is what racism is ‪#‎tacky‬ ‪#‎trifling‬ ‪#‎trashy‬ and ‪#‎terroristic‬ Furthermore,if white people trust in God so much, and declaring it by writing it on their currency, then why not put White Jesus on the $20 instead of Ms. Tubman? Because money is at the root of all evil. Imagine Jesus involved in the buying and selling of drug transaction, or prostitution transactions, don't make moral "christian" sense does it? But somehow it does for Harriet Tubman?

1. I think he's overreaching
2. He's a low key racist who's full of caca IMO. Its funny how this CAC is trying reinforce the negative stereotypes in our community in his argument.
3. This CAC can eat a bag of baby diks, and die for all I care.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
he has a point to a certain degree but lets not act like its just black people doing the negative things he talks about

:pacspit: white jesus

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nikka is either trolling or a dumbass. Capaitailism is a tool just like any other. It can be used for good or for bad. :usure:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could imagine black people using $20 to buy drugs...or you could imagine black people using $20 to buy food for their kids.

I don't really care about who is on the $20. But Andrew Jackson was a piece of shyt. So anybody besides him seems ok.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He has a point about a couple things but not really.

Talking about black people making drug deals, buying guns, making it rain on strippers etc., like that's all we do..

And he's saying that it disrespects her when white people were doing the same with every other white dead president on US currency and it was never looked at the same way.

And what about the black people that's gonna use it to put gas in the car, food on the table, pay bills, invest in it, take their wife out on a date, etc.

He's reaching too hard and should be checked for his dumbass statement

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
my bad tread title change