What do you make music on?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
the rack mainly. the better I got at music the more stuff had in the rack and sifting thru it is a pain. switching screens for every move I make is a pain. it's very slow. I think it would be a lot better if I could open and tweak devices individually and directly from the ssl channels and the sequencer tracks, like logic and s1. in the end I find the rack is only useful for routing...the best option of all daws in that regard
That's how I feel about reason to.

It's great when you're starting out because it forces the user to learn. Once you have experience, it's a pain sifting through the rack, re-routing devices, flipping from midi to sequencer, etc. Too many steps to get what you want.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i use maschine mikro mk2 and i just bought a komplete kontrol m32 keyboard. it came with ableton live lite 10 so i'm gonna mess with that a little more. but i like the maschine- the workflow is pretty easy to get ideas to me once you learn it. i could upgrade to more stuff but time-wise, it don't benefit me, cause i'm always on the move. but when i get free time, i usually get ideas going quick and i like the sampler on there. if it had the ability to record vocals on there, i would be set, but i'm cool with it.

Sasparilla

Rookie
Daps
I produce with Ableton, I tried FL but I'm not sure what it is about Fruity Loops but I can't get the rhythm that I want when working on beat in it.
I'm not talking in terms on actual rhythm but overall work flow, i prefer ableton much more in that regard.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Ipad gang all the way. If i do switch to a laptop then logic would be the logical step.( no pun:skip:) Apple makes great software:blessed::yeshrug: ipad air 2 and still kicking

Beatmaker 3 and some au3 plugins and am ready to fo