What does Daniel Bryan’s return mean for Roman Reigns?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nothing .As long as Vince is pulling the strings, he's gonna push Roman until he dies.

TA never drew a dime, don't forget the last time he was champ, cost the WWF 750 million and tanked the ratings, he just isn't a draw AT ALL

but he's a great story, I'll give him that, the way he's doing drop kicks now where he's damn near falling on his neck doing them, he'll be headed to the nursing home soon

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
TA never drew a dime, don't forget the last time he was champ, cost the WWF 750 million and tanked the ratings, he just isn't a draw AT ALL

but he's a great story, I'll give him that, the way he's doing drop kicks now where he's damn near falling on his neck doing them, he'll be headed to the nursing home soon

Tuesday was third highest rated Smackdown live ever and Dallas had so much a walk up it near sold out :usure:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Tuesday was third highest rated Smackdown live ever and Dallas had so much a walk up it near sold out :usure:

means nothing pre Wrasslemania, let's see what happens after the WM hype is gone, just like after WM30 which he subsequently tanked the ratings after he wrongfully went over Orton and Batista

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
means nothing pre Wrasslemania, let's see what happens after the WM hype is gone, just like after WM30 which he subsequently tanked the ratings after he wrongfully went over Orton and Batista

After Shawn won the title, every wrestling fan simultaneously turned to Nitro all the way til he lost his smile, so won’t be that bad

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ratings were up when Bryan got the belt..he had the highest rated segment on Raw every week. Left Cena in the dust.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Keep them seperated until Wrestlemania next year. Keep Bryan on SD and Roman on Raw and let Bryan WIN the Royal Rumble for once and let him face Roman at Wm 35 in NYC.

But u know they wont :troll:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Roman on one hell of a run.

If he beats lesnar for the strap...:wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IF BRYAN STAYS healthy
He’s the second most important face behind aj styles and maybe cena Roman is who they want but in terms of reactions draws and talent
I love AJ as a talent and been watching him since 02. He's probably the best wrestler i've ever seen tbh.

BUT Daniel Bryan is behind NO ONE in terms of fan support.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
It means someone to feed Roman after they draft him to Raw. :francis:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I love AJ as a talent and been watching him since 02. He's probably the best wrestler i've ever seen tbh.

But according to some people here, only "neckbeards" were hyped for Bryan's return. :skip:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nothing...they will keep them far apart despite the fact that every single time Roman gets on the mic in a smark city, the people will be chanting Daniel Bryan

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I didn’t just say fan support
Aj styles has been the best wrestler in the world for nearly 5 years straight spanning tna njpw and Wwe
Bryan is cult like hero to fans no denying he’s over but aj styles is an overall better wrestler and athlete. Cena on the other hand isn’t as good wrestling wise as either but every cena match feels important when he gets going and has put o clinics with everyone