What does it mean when someone doesn’t “fit the company culture”?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
full

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If remote work is involved, you have to demonstrate an almost eagerness to communicate often and clearly. If you're in interviews saying shyt like "I work best alone" or "I prefer remote work because there are less distractions", you might feel that you're signaling that you're a focused and hard worker which should be a good thing but hiring managers may be reading that as difficult to work with in a team environment.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If remote work is involved, you have to demonstrate an almost eagerness to communicate often and clearly. If you're in interviews saying shyt like "I work best alone" or "I prefer remote work because there are less distractions", you might feel that you're signaling that you're a focused and hard worker which should be a good thing but hiring managers may be reading that as difficult to work with in a team environment.

What if some employees prefer to work alone and limit communication because they recognize it's best to avoid contact in order to avoid conflict? :troll:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
What if some employees prefer to work alone and limit communication because they recognize it's best to avoid contact in order to avoid conflict? :troll:

I get it but if you own a company would you want it full of lone wolf mercenaries?