What does the future hold for the fastest player in the NBA...........

Daps
Ish Smith.:wow:

Every since he came back to Philly dude been BALLIN,always thought he was super nice even when he was at Wake an him,Jeff Teague,James Johnson and Aminu used to tear shyt up:wow:

He was ballin with the Pelicans,then they got rid of him once Norris Cole got healthy:martin:

Currently averaging 20,6,4 in his last 5 games:banderas:

And yes he is the FASTEST cat in the league:sas1:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
The reason he can't stay on a squad and has been barely hanging on in the League is because he can't shoot his way out of a wet paper bag :yeshrug:

That quick shyt can only get you so far in the League. His percentages are dreadful and he can barely even crack 70% at the foul line and this is his what 5th or 6th year? And he still can't shoot? Theres just not muvh to be excited about as far as upside

When you mix that with being small then you have a guy who bounces around the League

Oh and New Orleans made the right move to get Cole World and let Ish go even though he was balling for them

Daps
The reason he can't stay on a squad and has been barely hanging on in the League is because he can't shoot his way out of a wet paper bag :yeshrug:

That quick shyt can only get you so far in the League. His percentages are dreadful and he can barely even crack 70% at the foul line and this is his what 5th or 6th year? And he still can't shoot? Theres just not muvh to be excited about as far as upside

When you mix that with being small then you have a guy who bounces around the League

Oh and New Orleans made the right move to get Cole World and let Ish go even though he was balling for them

But his ability to penetrate is elite,and his passing is extremely good,I agree he can't shoot,but with him being able to really showcase his full abilities in Philly,it doesn't matter. He's not going to be looked at as a championship caliber PG,but he definitely is a solid solid 2nd string guy who can provide valuable minutes, and I don't think Cole is better,just a better fit for the Pelicans and what they're trying to accomplish

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
But his ability to penetrate is elite,and his passing is extremely good,I agree he can't shoot,but with him being able to really showcase his full abilities in Philly,it doesn't matter. He's not going to be looked at as a championship caliber PG,but he definitely is a solid solid 2nd string guy who can provide valuable minutes, and I don't think Cole is better,just a better fit for the Pelicans and what they're trying to accomplish
Naw nikka fukk you, this thread, and Ish Smith

Wasn't you saying that D'Angelo was a bust? :jbhmm:

Why weren't you in that thread when he dropped a 40 piece on Brooklyn? :jbhmm:

Be a bust and outplay the MVP of the league and style on him and the unbeatable juggernaut that is the Warriors on worldwide television brehs :blessed:

nikka you LOST

#Loading
#day1stan

Daps
Naw nikka fukk you, this thread, and Ish Smith

Wasn't you saying that D'Angelo was a bust? :jbhmm:

Why weren't you in that thread when he dropped a 40 piece on Brooklyn? :jbhmm:

Be a bust and outplay the MVP of the league and style on him and the unbeatable juggernaut that is the Warriors on worldwide television brehs :blessed:

nikka you LOST

#Loading
#day1stan

Yea p*ssy nikka he is a bust:stopitslime:

What happened the next game you bytch ass nikka:russ:

You hype cause he was killing 5'5 Larkin and Donald Sloan:mjlol:

fukk out my thread you bytch ass nikka:martin: