What exactly happened between Beans and Bleek?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I feel this is one that nobody talks about.

In 2001...they were advertising a Bleek and Beans album...then talk of it vanished just as quickly as it began. You had them on a few songs on Bleek's album, Cam, Jay....then by the time you get to B coming and 534...you don't see them working together anymore. Maybe this can be explained by them going seperate ways because of the Jay/Dame split but Beans eventually goes back to the Roc.

I notice that even when you see Beans and Bleek are at the same concerts like....I declare war...I don't see them together like that. The solution comes...and no Bleek to be seen there. Bleek's "the process" never comes out but no Bleek song that's been released or leaked has Mack on it. We've seen Tru Life do multiple songs with Tru Life and even appear on a dvd with him as welp as Tru saying he worked with Beans...yet nothing with Beans and Bleek on it.

Before Beans got locked up the last time you always heard Beans talking about a State Property reunion, a project with Scarface, "Kiss the Mack" with Jada...but he never seemed to entertain the idea of working with Bleek again.

Did anyone ever shed light on this?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In 2001...they were advertising a Bleek and Beans album...then talk of it vanished just as quickly as it began. You had them on a few songs on Bleek's album, Cam, Jay....then by the time you get to B coming and 534...you don't see them working together anymore. Maybe this can be explained by them going seperate ways because of the Jay/Dame split but Beans eventually goes back to the Roc.

I notice that even when you see Beans and Bleek are at the same concerts like....I declare war...I don't see them together like that. The solution comes...and no Bleek to be seen there. Bleek's "the process" never comes out but no Bleek song that's been released or leaked has Mack on it. We've seen Tru Life do multiple songs with Tru Life and even appear on a dvd with him as welp as Tru saying he worked with Beans...yet nothing with Beans and Bleek on it.

Before Beans got locked up the last time you always heard Beans talking about a State Property reunion, a project with Scarface, "Kiss the Mack" with Jada...but he never seemed to entertain the idea of working with Bleek again.

Prob simple as they had a strict business relationship :manny:

it’s like when you run in the same circle with someone, y’all gonna interact. Take that common friend away you’ll prob talk much less . I doubt it’s that deep

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Prob simple as they had a strict business relationship :manny:

it’s like when you run in the same circle with someone, y’all gonna interact. Take that common friend away you’ll prob talk much less . I doubt it’s that deep
But Beans dissed Bleek by name specifically in like 3 of his Jay disses. He also seemed pretty upset with Bleek when Forbezdvd interviewed Bleek then Beans and he was shown Bleek's interview. He was calling Bleek a liar, saying his music was trash...and this was AFTER he stopped dissing Jay.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Beans dissed Bleek by name specifically in like 3 of his Jay disses. He also seemed pretty upset with Bleek when Forbezdvd interviewed Bleek then Beans and he was shown Bleek's interview. He was calling Bleek a liar, saying his music was trash...and this was AFTER he stopped dissing Jay.
So if that’s the case what’s the point of the thread. You answered your own question :russ:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
So if that’s the case what’s the point of the thread. You answered your own question :russ:
No it doesn't.

It shows that he was mad but doesn't say how, or why, or when it happened.

Did Bleek owe him money? Was Bleek not there for his trial or not visit or write? Did Bleek not want to take part of the D block beef? Did Beans want Bleek as a part of State Property?

I just wonder what happened

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it doesn't.

It shows that he was mad but doesn't say how, or why, or when it happened.

Did Bleek owe him money? Was Bleek not there for his trial or not visit or write? Did Bleek not want to take part of the D block beef? Did Beans want Bleek as a part of State Property?

I just wonder what happened
You should ask him

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth

Yeah, beans is meant to have a few collab albums coming:
Kiss the Mack ( Beans and Jada)
The Scarface one
Beans and bleek

Last time I heard was beans on a podcast a few years ago, he said they were coming
But no mention of any of them since

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Just Blaze and Young Guru have told the reason why in numerous interviews.

They planned to do the album after "Who Want What" song on Beans album. Bleek's brother gets into an almost fatal motorcycle accident while visiting Miami and had to stay there for rehab. All of Rocafella moves operations down there to support Bleek and still record.

The issue with their duo album was that they recorded on completely different schedules & Bleek's mind obviously not being completly focused on recording.

Bleek liked to record super early at like 9am and Beans only likes to showed up to the studio to record close to midnight. Thus, it was hard for them to be in the studio together and complete songs with producers.

The song "Roc The Mic" and the idea to do a State Propery album was actually directly born out of those Miami recording sessions.

@12:10 they talk about the whole situation

@1:24:30 they talk about it also more in-depth

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Just Blaze and Young Guru have told the reason why in numerous interviews.

They planned to do the album after "Who Want What" song on Beans album. Bleek's brother gets into an almost fatal motorcycle accident while visiting Miami and had to stay there for rehab. All of Rocafella moves operations down there to support Bleek and still record.

The issue with their duo album was that they recorded on completely different schedules & Bleek's mind obviously not being completly focused on recording.

Bleek liked to record super early at like 9am and Beans only likes to showed up to the studio to record close to midnight. Thus, it was hard for them to be in the studio together and complete songs with producers.

The song "Roc The Mic" and the idea to do a State Propery album was actually directly born out of those Miami recording sessions.

@12:10 they talk about the whole situation

@1:24:30 they talk about it also more in-depth

Thank you.

Will check these out soon