What exactly is Zionism and what do Zionists actually believe?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I want to make it clear that I'm not being facetious at all with this thread either, I genuinely don't know much about it.

But certainly, with current events people are talking about Zionism quite a bit. But I've never met anybody in real life claiming to be a Zionist. What exactly is this belief system? Is it like white supremacy, except with Jewish people instead? Or is it a religious fundamentalist thing where some people literally believe they're doing god's work and people of Jewish descent (or maybe people in Israel) are favored by god? Or is it just a pro-Israel fanclub?

I'm a little confused on the motivations here. Certainly seems like white supremacists and right-wingers in general see Zionists as allies though.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I want to make it clear that I'm not being facetious at all with this thread either, I genuinely don't know much about it.

But certainly, with current events people are talking about Zionism quite a bit. But I've never met anybody in real life claiming to be a Zionist. What exactly is this belief system? Is it like white supremacy, except with Jewish people instead? Or is it a religious fundamentalist thing where some people literally believe they're doing god's work and people of Jewish descent (or maybe people in Israel) are favored by god? Or is it just a pro-Israel fanclub?

I'm a little confused on the motivations here. Certainly seems like white supremacists and right-wingers in general see Zionists as allies though.
as far as I know

it was started in England as a plan to bring about prophecies in the bible regarding bring back the children of Israel to the "land of Israel"

After WW1 the territories in the levant associated with the Ottoman empire were under the protection of the UK and was designated as Palestine at that time

after WW2 they created the actual country of Israel

from that point on they have warred with the neighboring countries since the 60s to where we are now

IMO the problem with the narrative is that they do not consider how much the Persian King (the king of assyria) influenced the current narrative in the Torah for his own interests

So despite whats written, they might have adjusted it so that they are never free from that paradigm

for context why I have this interpretation

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Zionism is the belief that there is a such thing as a historic “Jewish” people who once had a land in a place called the Kingdom of Judah, started by the tribe of Judah, promised to them by God.

They lost the land, was scattered, and God prophesied that one day they would all return to that land.

It’s all bullshyt.

Zionism is white supremacy.

Or white supremacy is the cover for actual “Jewish” supremacy.

The short reality is, they are a group of Eurasian thugs that have based their culture around thievery and depravity since the beginning of recorded history.

They started out robbing everyone that had to pass through their territory on the original Silk Road, got ran out by the Mongols, rebranded as the Phoenicians, got destroyed by Rome, became sea pirates, raided the smaller Med islands/territories, raided the British isles, enslaved the whites they found there, fought and defeated the Moors/Israelites that were the ruling class there at the time (with the help of their newly subjugated British savages), assumed their identity as the people of the holy books and the elite, then began exploring the rest of their territory in Africa and the Americas that they “discovered”, enslaving the natives and spreading their lies everywhere they went.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Zionism is the belief that there is a such thing as a historic “Jewish” people who once had a land in a place called the Kingdom of Judah, started by the tribe of Judah, promised to them by God.

They lost the land, was scattered, and God prophesied that one day they would all return to that land.
its possible that the events of the near present/future may have influenced the far past and the potential future.

Egyptians have records of having priests of the netherworld who tried to ascertain things by divination

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
its possible that the events of the near present/future may have influenced the far past and the potential future.

Egyptians have records of having priests of the netherworld who tried to ascertain things by divination
Yes very possible and it will tell you that the people pretending to be those people are actually the devil

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
if you want a tl;dr version its essentially white privilege for the 'chosen' few

where it gets truly perverse is christian support of zionism

they think its gonna bring jesus back. got in a yelling match with my own family over it. my mom thinks netanyahu needs to wipe out the palestinians because theyre 'evil' so that the 144k will 'rise' and jesus will come back to dispense justice on earth. it bugs me because we are native and she has always worshipped this image of white jesus that isnt even real. a religion that was forced on us. the only time i ever saw her take her ass to church was when her dad was in town, usually on christmas. its a joke

i got no beef with jews but fukk zionists

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
where it gets truly perverse is christian support of zionism

they think its gonna bring jesus back. got in a yelling match with my own family over it. my mom thinks netanyahu needs to wipe out the palestinians because theyre 'evil' so that the 144k will 'rise' and jesus will come back to dispense justice on earth.

:wtf: :snoop:

Religion is something else :smh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

This is the coli breh. Type in zionism in Amazon you’ll get 4 books that are each under $20. Or start doing research online. If you rather watch videos go on YouTube, bytchute and rokfin

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
How can Europeans claim to be the original of a land that they can't even stand outside for hours in 😂😂😂.

Religion is a fukking joke and was standardized for white supremacy.
Boo boo take. Europeans are not middle easterners

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Why would a "higher Power" tell people he is the only person who should be praised, knowing people of other lands would have their own version of a higher power?

Only white religions base their religion off of their god being the all mighty.
That is the definition of God. Omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

“White religions” are rooted in paganism.

Those “gods” are idols not equivalents nor substitutes.

Christ has extended His grace to those who have fallen and inherited these false doctrines. Many don’t convert, few who are humble do. Usually the messengers are eventually killed.

We have Orthodox Christian Churches literally all over the world though for 2000 years

Last edited: