What Game Developer/Publisher That You Avoid like the Plague

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: Like how AVGN treated LJN like the antichrist, what's the developer/publisher that you refuse to cop their games off GP. Meaning you don't fukk with them on so many levels of putting out trash or just nickeling and diming you to death. Here's a example of one:

1200px-Paradox_Interactive_logo.svg.png

This company knows how to whore out its customer base by giving them glorified high paid demos that are fundamentally broken or half-assed. Within months, drop a shyt load of DLCs that would make the Train Simulator devs do the Webbay :ohhh:. Also have the fukking gall to have subscription services for some of their games just to get the thousands of dollars worth of DLC.

After Cities Skylines, I just refused to buy a game from them because of their slimy tactics. I would cop a game from EA or Ubishyt, before I cop one of their games, and both those companies are in the mud with their half ass busted games, predatory online practices, and treating their beloved franchises like a run-down THOT that used to make heads go goo goo ga ga.