What gangs do you have in your city or town and what influence have they had on your city

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
This is not a thread to glorify gang violence but rather see how gang culture has influenced the culture of the city you live in. I live in Wichita,Kansas and here have the following sets: Wichita Villian Bloods,Wichita Darkside Bloods, Wichita Piru Bloods, Insane Crips, Neighborhood Crips, Hoovers,Gangsta Discples, Asian Boy Crips, Vato Loco Boys, Surenos, Junior Boys and various other gangs. I don't know how gang culture is now because I don't hang out with gang members or currently know anyone that's in a gang. But back when I was growing up Wichita had a huge gang problem.I remember watching a 20/20,news report back when I was 10 that said Wichita had over 100 street gangs.

When I was in high school if you were a black Male either you played sports or you banged if you didn't then you basically were a nobody. I remember for some reasons most of the white boys who claimed to be in gangs would always claim Crip for some reason .

I had quite a few friends growing up get caught up I'm the gangsta shyt. One of my older brother's best friends who was a blood back in middle school is currently in prison because he had a arguement with a member of another Blood set and he and tried to do a drive by at a gas station and accidentally ended killing a little three year old girl. Like I said this not to glorify gang violence and the other reason I deci6 to do this thread was because a thread in the Jukebox about how the Bloods started in New York.