What happened in that Mayweather/Spence sparring match?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
They say Spence put paws on him and w Spence style I can see that happening :huhldup:

Huge welterweight :huhldup: so good luck trying to wrap him up when he is inside and he will get inside :huhldup:

constant pressure on you even if he is losing/taking shots he is in high guard working his way putting pressure on you to get in your chest :huhldup:

huge body puncher :huhldup:

All the above is VERY exhausting on a guy.

I could see him giving a fresh from jail Floyd problems. :huhldup:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
That he gave Floyd so much problems that Floyd kicked him out the gym.. Floyd brought him back though.

That he gave Floyd a black eye.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
On top of that Floyd's style in sparring is much lower energy than how he fights. He's not moving around as much. Need to be on your bike for Erroll.

His style is VERY psychically exhausting on the other fighter would have loved to see the video of that fukk the black eye I bet Floyd's body was fukked up man :picard:

Spence ain't the type of nikka you want to spar to get ready for a fight and if you do it better be at the beginning of camp. Body shots take way to long to get to the point where they are no longer uncomfortable. A kid worked by body so well b4 no homo :dame: It hurt to sit down, get in and out of the car etc shyt just sucks I would have kicked that nikka too :russ: go into your 20 million dollar fight already bruised the fukk up in your ribs n shyt :picard:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
His style is VERY psychically exhausting on the other fighter would have loved to see the video of that fukk the black eye I bet Floyd's body was fukked up man :picard:

Spence ain't the type of nikka you want to spar to get ready for a fight and if you do it better be at the beginning of camp. Body shots take way to long to get to the point where they are no longer uncomfortable. A kid worked by body so well b4 no homo :dame: It hurt to sit down, get in and out of the car etc shyt just sucks I would have kicked that nikka too :russ: go into your 20 million dollar fight already bruised the fukk up in your ribs n shyt :picard:
Bruh, you KNOW Floyd laid up on the ropes in his shell and thought shyt was sweet after Errol's early aggression. Probably thought that man was gonna square up and go head hunting like anybody else

fb1a5458f65f6041532442f46aabee13a8c95d4e74c1affd8bca7c0be3a6456d.jpg

It probably looked a lot like the Danny Green-James Toney sparring situation. One person putting in real work to the body against a defensive fighter lazy up against the ropes. Except this time the active dude is the bigger, stronger one, too :damn:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Bruh, you KNOW Floyd laid up on the ropes in his shell and thought shyt was sweet after Errol's early aggression. Probably thought that man was gonna square up and go head hunting like anybody else

fb1a5458f65f6041532442f46aabee13a8c95d4e74c1affd8bca7c0be3a6456d.jpg

It probably looked a lot like the Danny Green-James Toney sparring situation. One person putting in real work to the body against a defensive fighter lazy up against the ropes. Except this time the active dude is the bigger, stronger one, too :damn:

On top of the fact that the breh doesn't get phased by those pitty pat straight rights that Floyd throws out of the shell. The left side of his body was prolly lookin like a rare slab from Ruth Chris's the next day :sadcam:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Probably good work for both of them. Which is what sparring is for. @Newzz knows the details.

But remember when ______ also lumped up Floyd in sparring?
Or the time Guerrero whooped Pac-man?
Or the time when Khan killed everyone?

Just sparring. Id venture this was for Chino/Mayweather 1 or 2.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

They got footage of that somewhere?
Probably good work for both of them. Which is what sparring is for. @Newzz knows the details.

But remember when ______ also lumped up Floyd in sparring?
Or the time Guerrero whooped Pac-man?
Or the time when Khan killed everyone?

Just sparring. Id venture this was for Chino/Mayweather 1 or 2.
Really don't understand why nikkas get gassed over sparring rumors...

Shows a clear lack of understanding of what sparring is...
Remember when they said Edner Cherry knocked out Floyd :mjgrin:

This isn't a rumor. I spoke to Derrick James, Spence's trainer, for at least one hour and 30 minutes after the weigh-in for the Kovalev-Ward 2 fight. He confirmed for @Newzz , my brother and I that all the rumors and info out there about the infamous sparring session were true. Whats more is that while we were talking about it, a boxer affiliated with either Team Ward and/or Team Spence happened to be walking by and stopped to say waddup to Mr. James and ask him if he was going to a party Team Ward was having that day. So Mr. James str8 up asked him to tell us what happened and the boxer was said he was there, saw what happened, and that it was in fact true- Spence gave Mayweather the beats.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This isn't a rumor. I spoke to Derrick James, Spence's trainer, for at least one hour and 30 minutes after the weigh-in for the Kovalev-Ward 2 fight. He confirmed for @Newzz , my brother and I that all the rumors and info out there about the infamous sparring session were true. Whats more is that while we were talking about it, a boxer affiliated with either Team Ward and/or Team Spence happened to be walking by and stopped to say waddup to Mr. James and ask him if he was going to a party Team Ward was having that day. So Mr. James str8 up asked him to tell us what happened and the boxer was said he was there, saw what happened, and that it was in fact true- Spence gave Mayweather the beats.
Fam you completely missed the point of my post...

Whether its true or not is completely irrelevant because its SPARRING bruh...

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Fam you completely missed the point of my post...

Whether its true or not is completely irrelevant because its SPARRING bruh...

Bruh you said you don't know why ppl get gassed over sparring rumors- which is why I replied this isn't a rumor, its fact.

So you missed the point of the thread, which was a simple question - What happened in that Mayweather/Spence sparring match?

And in that sparring session, Mayweather got whooped by Spence Jr.

So you saying its irrelevant because its sparring has nothing to do with anything. Nobody is saying its more than sparring. Nobody is saying it wasn't sparring. We just here to discuss what happened during the sparring session.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Newzz told me this that yall heard the shyt together.

End point is its still sparring yaknow?