What happened to Lavar Ball?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's not that deep. He IS a great father that pushed his kids to basketball and raised two NBA players

He's also a horrible business man and BBB was a terrible business. If he was actually some sort of genius, then other geniuses would pay him to keep doing it.

Both things can be true
Was BBB a failure tho? Maybe didn’t sell and compete with Nike but the hype of it got 1 son about 90 mil contract and his other son gonna get a max deal…

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Was BBB a failure tho? Maybe didn’t sell and compete with Nike but the hype of it got 1 son about 90 mil contract and his other son gonna get a max deal…
I would say bbb and him being a hype man are two different things. He still could have hyped his kids up without BBB, he has the talent.

BBB itself definitely was a failure. His son took the shoe off the 2nd game, his partner was a huge scammer, it almost cost him his relationship with Lonzo. He had a nice idea but was executed horribly. The overpricing was also a slap to the big dedicated fanbase they had

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No he and his fraud partner stole from zo and faded to the background.
After gelo ruined his entire draw.
stealing high end to fit into some weird burb wanna be urban fetish.
When it made no sense to ever be the campus booster.
After that like so many of you. Ignore what really occured.
Similar to corporations.
At&t is just at&t and offered him a slot in a funny commercial with melo.
Where hopefully lavar is financially satiated.
to not need to take.
or align with frauds any longer.

Art Barr

No one stole anything. His partner is a personal friend of mine and was actually suing the Balls for defamation after the spllit. Everything is settled now.

Stop spreading lies

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No one stole anything. His partner is a personal friend of mine and was actually suing the Balls for defamation after the spllit. Everything is settled now.

Stop spreading lies

Stop.

It is known zo has financial issues of theft from lavar and fraud fila.
It was going on when he was a deer in headlight.
when the facebook house originally was being worked on.

Stop the cap.

Art Barr

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It literally failed. I never said the man had bad intentions. Most businesses fail. That’s not some character fault.

People (not you) take someone saying “BBB didn’t work out” to mean “Lavar is a bad person/father”. It simply means that was a bad business idea.

It just so happens he gambled a lot of his kids money and time on that business deal, so it gets mixed in there… but I don’t agree he had any bad intent. In fact, he had the best intent.

But again. It didn’t work out, not in the slightest… so I can’t really say he’s a genius businessman

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It literally failed. I never said the man had bad intentions. Most businesses fail. That’s not some character fault.

People (not you) take someone saying “BBB didn’t work out” to mean “Lavar is a bad person/father”. It simply means that was a bad business idea.

It just so happens he gambled a lot of his kids money and time on that business deal, so it gets mixed in there… but I don’t agree he had any bad intent. In fact, he had the best intent.

But again. It didn’t work out, not in the slightest… so I can’t really say he’s a genius businessman
If I was him I would have negotiated a BBB deal with a major

It never works going against the behemoths look at Starburys and Shaqs

Black folks the first to hate too smfh