What happened to Maven?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
b04bbc1223maven.jpg

I wasn't watching wrestling around this time but I read somewhere he along with Orton was poised to be the top dudes in 2003/2004 and I knew he won Tough Enough. He had everything, solid work, look, theme, athleticism. Why didn't it pan out for him? Was it because :mjpls:? Help me understand why this dude wasn't more successful.

From 1wrestling, by way of 411.com:
WWE management is currently very high on Maven and feels that he and Randy Orton are RAW's top two young guys. The general feeling is that Maven came in very green but has learned a lot. Therefore, WWE management will likely continue to push him hard.

Maven's reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1r2mx1/

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I can see my fantasy I'm so consumed in bed.
What I see takes over me I'm blind beyond repair.
It takes a hold of me so tight a grip that does not give.
And when she's done she throws me out like junk left in a shelf.​

:troll:.... :russ:Dude works as a bouncer in NYC I think if I recall... :wow: But I could be pulling a Meltzer

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Why'd they release his contract though? Sounds like he could have been another Rock. Maybe not as good but he could have been booked like Rocky 2.0.
i dont think he could do anything about his voice/accent. it just never sounded cool. he always just came off as a good hearted momma's boy..which is ok in real life but not so much in the ring.