What happened to Otto Octavius' little person girlfriend?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm a bit nervous that Peter's eventual rejection will cause her to commit that ish.

:dead:

LMAO Anna Marie is good people.
3487500-superior+spider-man+023-008.jpg

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
If writers still consistently used thought bubbles like from way back, I'd imagine Peter's would be something like "WTF" Dude went from getting with Gwen Stacy, the Black Cat and Mary Jane to potentially facing the vengeful lusting scorn of Anna Maria. Until this chick, the only average chick Peter has been with was probably Debra Whitman. Don't know if getting a phd and a company is a fair trade. I mean you only live once...

he went from models to midgets but fukk it :manny:
like you said he got a phd and a company and in reality all he has to do is let his real personality show and Anna will dump him.
unless she actually likes the jokes. I want to see how he does at his company though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

he went from models to midgets but fukk it :manny:
like you said he got a phd and a company and in reality all he has to do is let his real personality show and Anna will dump him.
unless she actually likes the jokes. I want to see how he does at his company though.

Yeah his personality may irk her but also the responsibility thing. Ock had bots patrolling the city to handle a lot of his work for him and a squad of soldiers..Peter isn't doing that. But he's in a bind now with this marriage proposal and her finding out he's spider man so I wan to see how it plays out. Her dumping him is too easy and lazy writing. He should have to make a tough choice