What happened to Scott Steiner's Chest?

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
@Kevin_Nash too because why not

There's a lot of rumors out there as to what happened with Scotty Einsteiner's chest, and I'm here to set the facts straight.

After WCW closed, I decided to hone my craft and traveled across the world to different wrestling promotions to learn new maneuvers and add to my already impressive resume. I won several lucha battle royals, death matches in Vietnam, and even was inducted into the Polish and Finland Wrestling Hall of Fames. Right before me, Scott, and Hulk rejoined the WWF, I was in Las Vegas with Scott and we happened to bump into Suge Knight. As I mentioned in another thread, Scott and I met Suge and 2pac in Atlanta right after we debuted in WCW and nearly brought 2pac on as the first celebrity member of the nWo. Somehow, Suge would catch WCW in jail and he was a Wolfpac mark because of us repping the same colors he does. During this time period, it was right around the time Kurupt came back to Death Row, he was also rolling with the Boo-Yaa Tribe, who as an aside are massive in person.

Given I was flush with cash from the Time Warner contract and my new deal with Vince, we hit up a Blackjack table with Suge for a little bit. Turns out Scotty Einsteiner was at the next table. The members of Boo Yaa Tribe had no clue who he was and when he came over, they immediately gave him a hard time. He saw how massive they were and not on Roids that it threw him in a tizzy and he doubled down on the amount of juice he took. Unfortunately age and lack of relevancy catches up to you, and it shows physically. Scotty Einsteiner still brings it up to this day; hell, his angle with Samoa Joe in TNA was fueled by that encounter in Vegas. He took some liberties with Joe, maybe projecting onto him what he wanted to do with members of the Boo Yaa Tribe that fateful afternoon in Vegas.