What happened to thegrind.com?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Thegrind.com was the only website I saw openly promoted site on here by @Brooklynzson it was a advertisement banner and I think a thread about it. I think it launched in early 2014 & I signed up but rarely logged on to contribute. It was decent but I just couldn't find my place there to really call a home. The most active thing I was part of was posting rare hip hop pics. But a while back when I tried to pop in it wasn't going through... was anyone else on there? What happened to the site overall? I even tried to google it and got nothing. I can't even remember my name on there, I think it was Cookies N Cream maybe it was Cookiez n Cream... idk. I know it was a few other coli brews there but I can't even think of who they were or if they are still active members here.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I meant like this thread. :troll:

But nah seriously i never heard of it before. Or maybe I did see the banner and forgot. :yeshrug:
full
Why u gotta be talking shyt about my thread B? After doing some more searching about the site there was like two other threads made mentioning the site & it got like 2 replies. So, that's a factor too; not many people were aware of it.