What Happened To @WomenOfGod?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Dayum breh what she say bout your kids?:dwillhuh:

And if the bolded is true, then the rest of it seems like you're just letting internet trolls get to you. MFs get real bold and disrespectful behind the safety of a keyboard. Woman of God :scust:
I have man. I just don't like people talking crazy about my kids out the cuts. That's the line for me. I tried to avoid discussing them on here because I knew what would happen.

But it's disgusting and embarrassing to see it actually happen. It's only been a handful of posters. But yeah, that shyt makes me very defensive. Because I'm an adult defending a child being attacked by an adult.

The only reason it bothers me is because it comes up out of nowhere. Ill just be enjoying my coli experience then out of nowhere some poster I've never seen before is dissing an 8yo child for no reason. Or its the same people. Who I would love to meet in person. I swear to god, these nikkas don't know how hard I'd go to defend my kids.

I'd kill someone in a heartbeat. It wouldn't phase me. I'm going to leave it there. But for someone to diss someone's kids and think that won't get them touched is crazy to me. I can't wait for a coli meet up. Wait for the thread talking about how I showed up and slapped a bytch and ran a big nikka over in my Benz.