What has the Biden Administration Done Wrong?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Gamora-and-Thanos-Avengers-Infinity-War-2018-avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-42687240-540-250.gif

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Youll find out soon, I hope you have lots of non perishable food in your house

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Just letting folks 2 step and walk it out across the border. One relative works at the VA she transfered to Arizona. The stuff I've been told . :why: :gucci::scust:

She ain't lying I have a classmate whose Grandma has a winter place in Arizona. My classmates nana told me something similar.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Send 60 Billion dollars to Ukraine
I see this get parroted a lot. And yeah, looking at it from a perspective where you got people going homeless due to rising housing costs and middle class burdened with student loans, inflation etc it's fukked up... however, if you look at it from the perspective of permanently removing a superpower/enemy from the game, it's too good a deal to pass up. We literally get to cripple Russia through a proxy war for pennies on the dollar and without losing American lives. Any administration that didn't capitalize on that deal would be unfathomably stupid. Having to only worry about China instead of China and a potential Russia is easily worth 10x as much. Best believe if the opportunity arises to do the same thing to China even at the cost of a deep recession, it would still be the right move.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
A head-of-state was shot to death inside his home 2 hours away from the United States.

The FBI took over the case and hasnt been able to come up with any answers after 11 months.

Which means U.S. intelligence is weak or Biden knows exactly what happened and gave the green light.

He also deported women & children back into that country, while allowing Pedro to moonwalk across the border.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Just letting folks 2 step and walk it out across the border. One relative works at the VA she transfered to Arizona. The stuff I've been told . :why: :gucci::scust:

She ain't lying I have a classmate whose Grandma has a winter place in Arizona. My classmates nana told me something similar.

:jbhmm:

Do tell, I see news on Faux News all the time about a border crisis but I don't trust these CACs

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm:

Do tell, I see news on Faux News all the time about a border crisis but I don't trust these CACs

I can say they were put up in an extremely nice hotel and given a stipend like legit damn good money. That's as far as I go no bs. I know they are the new voting block but damn. Just know if u hit:russell: status and are told you were lazy and my family came here circa 2022 homeless, walked x amount of miles just know that's what this is.

Working in Trenton with the state of New Jersey some cac coworkers were pissed cause they paid for their kids to attend college . Some kids got in for free not on some academic good grades ish. It goes on in Jersey also sanctuary state type of time.

Last edited: