Daps
I'll go on a nature run

:damn:

MEPZMO6_o.png
"Hol up! Lemme holla achu playa!"

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
LOL without a big gun or bear spray you're done. Recently heard a story about someone being a attacked by a grizzly bear, wounded, left to die in the bushes and the bear came back two times attacked again, here a nose there an eye yum yum. Bear came back for another snack...Yes and the person was still alive then...:mjtf:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
oh shyt that was fukking scaryā€¦absolutely zero chance of doing a damn thing
WRONG.
I'd run up on that thing it was just in and just keep manuvering around it. tire it the fukk out on some Day Day and Baby D in Next Friday shyt :birdman:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
WRONG.
I'd run up on that thing it was just in and just keep manuvering around it. tire it the fukk out on some Day Day and Baby D in Next Friday shyt :birdman:

I guess climbing on the container before he actually comes out could avoid INSTANT death

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:we have .308's for a reason. I'd have that bears cubs looking bambi and keep it moving after I piss on the corpse. I wish a fukking bear would try me. I light that motherfukker up worse than Kenard.
I saw a video of a man shooting a bear with a shotgun, he just stumbled for a microsecond then proceeded to do whatever the fukk he wanted to. Of course #dogset was there but the mutt wanted no part of this quarrel.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was said that man was given dominion over all the animals of the earth. That means when I speak. It obeys. All animals recognize this as the alpha supreme aura. So yes. I shall not be timid in the face of danger.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll make a motherfukker say, "oh yeah!" I'm cold as a lion with no hair. If you ever see me fighting in a first with a grizzly bear, HELP THE BEAR :unimpressed: