Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
1307024622-lebron-2016.jpg

And the countdown begins.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've never really found it funny to laugh at someones hairline.

It's not like anybody has control of their hairline or what age their hair starts thinning out. It's like laughing at someone for having green eyes. :ehh:

If you wanna laugh at someones fashion or something, that's different.

Typical :hamster: poster

:hamster:.com
Daps
Reppin
Felicia Palmer's crib
I've never really found it funny to laugh at someones hairline.

It's not like anybody has control of their hairline or what age their hair starts thinning out. It's like laughing at someone for having green eyes. :ehh:

If you wanna laugh at someones fashion or something, that's different.

Nothings funnier than Lebron's fight to hide it

We still remember him, last year, not gettin' up, off the deck, just so he could adjust his headband

His hairline is not even that bad, it's just funny how he treats it

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Your white, how on earth could you understand the importance of a black man and his hairline.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
tumblr_m4jt6jNapt1qdcz0bo1_500.jpg

But yea the females don't seem to give a shyt about hairlines as much as the nikkas do. :manny:

That nikka in the picture got one of these. :laff:

n64cartridgehairline.gif

I think thread started said he was white, right?

:pacspit: for questioning our behavior!

Well....not for questioning it.....but for trying to make us feel bad for doing it.

Ask us why we do it, that's cool. It's a black thing. You're a Cac, so I can understand why you'd be curious.

But don't fukkin come in here playin "god":

"You ******s shouldn't do that...it's not nice...you guys are so hateful"

fukk you!!!!

You ol'bologna smelling flat ass lovin pink skin bytch!

I hope, this summer, you get a sun burn so bad that you die.

fakkit.

:pacspit:

Ya'll cacs quick to play "Mr. Righteous", but be the first to hang a nikka. :smh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You must be white.

nikkas been cracking on hairlines since forever. Its just something to joke about.

Men care more about other men hairlines than women do. It is what it is.

I must be white because....of what? Since I don't care about another dude's hairline? :shaq2:

I'm black and have a bald head so I guess that's why I don't care.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
this is why 70s was the goat decade. Just keep the fro nice and tight; and never have to worry about a barber pushing your hairline back. plus the fro distracts from the receding hairline. With the ceaser/fade u dont have much room for error lol

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Co-sign everyone who is saying cac's don't understand and shouldn't bother trying too.

Part of the beauty is that nobody has any control over it. You can be LeBron with a jacked hairline and you will get clowned. Don't act like white people don't care either, how many bald presidents has there been?

The barber has a lot of power in the black community. The right trim boosts your self-esteem atleast 10% and the shape-up is crucial to it all. That's why it's more important to black men than women, we would be pissed if our hairline fell back or was jacked up that's why we find it so funny when it happens to others. When your friends' hairline starts to fall back, it's the funniest shyt in the world. I

It's all fun though as we all know half of us will probably rock that look for a year or two before we just do the bald guy thing.