What is one thing you'll throw hands over?

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Like crazy hair, bytch this bytch that, full swings, scratching, all out in the streets type fighting.

Is it your man, your best friend, your money, somebody stepping on your shoes??

What will get you to throwing hands?

Do tell..

Oh, and can your ass fight in the first place?

GoldCoastSaint

Daps
Reppin
I'll be honest. God is still working on me. Ive come a looong way tho. But I damn near choked a bytch the other day at Mariano's. I have a book on anger that has helped me so so much. Its actually about all types of bad feelings but I only read the excerpt on anger.

With that said, I'll put your face through the cement over my child, my sister, and my neice. Won't even hesitate.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
:russ: @ the tags
not much, I can't fight. :mjlol:

lmfao @ me trying to fight over someone and getting my ass beat.
:laff:yo much respect for admitting that

lol-baby-falling-o.gif

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Relevant bump:
That overhyped cac Ronda Rousey who thought her hands was better than it actually was and had the audacity to say she could beat the gawd Floyd Mayweather in a hypothetical fight (when she was undefeated in the woman's division at one point) got KO'd in only 48 secs tonight.:picard::laff:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
OP sound like my mother. My mother is such the fighter. I've been in physical fights, but as a last resort because I have shyt to live for.

Back in June, I almost got into a physical fight because this chick got real ignorant out of know where when we was having a regular, smegular conversation. Some people wake up on the wrong side of the bed and want to start shyt with what they presume is an "easy" target, but her country ass had shyt fukk up.

I only get riled up when people try to make me a target. I don't know how many chicks I have came across with bad ass attitudes because their lives is all fukked up who think they can treat people all kinds of ways. In the words of Webbie, "you got me fuvked up".

P.S., I'm not as ghetto or hood as I appear on this forum. In reality, I'm the opposite, but it peaks out every now and then depending on the company I keep :laugh:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
First of all I have never been in a physical fight and I hope i never have to be in one lol. I'm not the strongest person in the world and I also hate confrontations. I'm the type of person who tries to diffuse the situation.

So with that being said, the only time and I mean only time I'll "throw hands" will be when it comes to my family. If anyone even tries to touch anyone I'm related to I know I'll end up seeing red. I know for a fact I won't be able to control myself lol, and it'll be waaaay out of my character.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a fighter, never been but def over family if it comes to that.
I'm not above getting someone set up tho :sas2:

GoldCoastSaint

Daps
Reppin
OP sound like my mother. My mother is such the fighter. I've been in physical fights, but as a last resort because I have shyt to live for.

Back in June, I almost got into a physical fight because this chick got real ignorant out of know where when we was having a regular, smegular conversation. Some people wake up on the wrong side of the bed and want to start shyt with what they presume is an "easy" target, but her country ass had shyt fukk up.

I only get riled up when people try to make me a target. I don't know how many chicks I have came across with bad ass attitudes because their lives is all fukked up who think they can treat people all kinds of ways. In the words of Webbie, "you got me fuvked up".

P.S., I'm not as ghetto or hood as I appear on this forum. In reality, I'm the opposite, but it peaks out every now and then depending on the company I keep :laugh:

Lol I actually get it from my mother. My siblings are so calm and even tempered. Ive learned alot about walking away and letting things go from them. But there is still some work to do lol.

Its the one reason I will never carry a gun.