What is Pharrell doing?!

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gay for pay is the new wave now trapping selling dope n credit card fraud game is over in the streets or apply for city jobs:unimpressed::manny:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
at this point it's not even covert anymore..the funny thing is that women are the ones that will have to turn the tide and say "enough is enough" we dont want our straight men to be moist to the touch cause as soon as we speak out,here comes the cavalry with multi colored banners..lines are being drawn in the real world but if you believe social media young black men are subscribing to this non sense,which in my experience is absolutely not true..Like my big brother said when i was younger, "Not every kid you play with was raised like us so dont be a friend to everyone you meet,they might be raised different" I still adhere to these rules and apply them to the people i surround myself with.If you a covert flexible nikka with a matching lifestyle..keep that shyt within your circle and out of mine and life live as you choose,i will do the same

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:nikka your kangaroo wristed bytch ass probably squinted your eyes and bit your lip when you saw that picture of pharrell

and those pictures of rick james and full force were what they wore on stage, artists use to dress up to pose for their promo and album covers - rock star shyt.

and that picture of shalamar is perfectly fine for that time period....you did know that right :mjpls:

y’all be sounded so dumb sometimes, it’s mind boggling. :mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
y’all be sounded so dumb sometimes, it’s mind boggling. :mjlol:

4da786fb18325e81e995544e6e3c6326-400x1000-jpg.gif