What is the biggest financial mistake you made in your twenties?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
24 and I can't save for shyt (constant disregard of the value of a dollar). I also continue to bounce from job to job because I settle for mundane warehouse work.

No financial guidence or stability was taught or learned by me. I know how to not be stupid with my money but the issue lies in finding entertainment without spending money. If I can do that, my monetary problems would most likely not exist.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
I bought a brand new car with my first big check. Furs, bags, jewelry, shoes, clothes, had a luxury apartment in the big city. Then the property manager set me up and my place was robbed for everything of value.

Nearly 300k down the drain fresh out of school trying to keep up with the real boss chicks at the time. And this was pre-recession so I thought the money would be flowing the same way forever and didn't think to just keep it humble being a 21 year old on her own in the real world for the first time. The money never came as quickly or easily again.
Never again. Save 100 spend 1.
:usure:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Running up 10k of debt on a credit card and line of credit buying stupid material possessions. Thank God that shyt is paid off. Banks calling your house is some stressful shyt. :whew:

are the banks still calling if you are making minimum payments on that credit card every month