What is the worst writing you've seen in a major motion picture?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What I mean by worst is the story didn't make any sense, there were millions of plot holes and the characters motivations weren't clear or didn't exist. The dialouge was shyt tier.

Whew, so we ignoring straight to netflix/dvd movies and small budget joints, cool.

Let's see......MAJOR motion picture? :patrice:

Well, it's a guilty pleasure and favorite of mine, but the Transformers series is pretty bad. But #BayGawdGang all day :wow:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
As stated before TF Revenge of the Fallen is such a piece of shyt. It made me ashamed to be a Transformers fan.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The twist in High Tension was absurdly dumb. Everything outside of the house was implausible because of it :mindblown:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Mother!

That movie was fukking stupid. Jennifer Lawrence for all "im a bad bytch" attitude in real life chose a brain-dead character to portray.
How you gonna have strangers wrecking your house and you politely ask them to leave?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the amount of Juelzing posters were doing on here when that movie came out :gucci:

When that girl comes up out of the operating table from almost being killed she wanders down a hallway goes into a room and sees the dude that was supposedly dead and she doesn't even blink, acts like the previous 5 mins didn't happen and the movie just keeps rolling. :scust: fukk all the allegory, metaphor sci-fi BS. that was just dumb.

I was :dead: at dude hiding on his own ship for no other reason than a plot twist.
Dude funded the entire trip....he could've told them "I'm looking for aliens to fukk, brehs" and....what are they gonna do? It's his ship. :mjlol:

Terrible, terrible movie.

Fred.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I was :dead: at dude hiding on his own ship for no other reason than a plot twist.
Dude funded the entire trip....he could've told them "I'm looking for aliens to fukk, brehs" and....what are they gonna do? It's his ship. :mjlol:

Terrible, terrible movie.

Fred.
:laff:kinda wish they went that route. It'd be more realistic.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Though one of my favorites, Lord of War.

Cage decides to sell guns out of the blue, all of a sudden he's rubbing shoulders with major gun traders from all over the world then becomes the kingpin within 20 minutes.

tenor.gif