What Is The Your Opinion On This BBC Image?

iLoveFlavorfullVaginas

I come from the china
Daps
1206121_f520.jpg

Thoughts?

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
all that happened was that they put the background of the city BEFORE the attacks and she was talking infront of green screen

smh @ this shyt

i'm all for conspiracys cause I know a lot of bullshyt is going down but this is just retarded

obviously the 9/11 attacks were used by the u.s. government and produced by the u.s. government to look like they are able to invade the middle east more for a good reason

but this shyt is just flop

osama bin laden been dead and he never admitted to doing 9/11

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
hey it was standing right behind her when she said (recieved confirmation) it had already fallen down.............................and it took the BBC almost 5 -6 years to simply say we was wrong about it or that we recieved bad info......

Bad information happens everyday B... :jawalrus:

:yeshrug:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

"Part of the Conspiracy?"

Richard Porter | 17:12 UK time, Tuesday, 27 February 2007

1. We're not part of a conspiracy. Nobody told us what to say or do on September 11th. We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening.

2. In the chaos and confusion of the day, I'm quite sure we said things which turned out to be untrue or inaccurate - but at the time were based on the best information we had. We did what we always did - sourced our reports, used qualifying words like "apparently" or "it's reported" or "we're hearing" and constantly tried to check and double check the information we were receiving.

3. Our reporter Jane Standley was in New York on the day of the attacks, and like everyone who was there, has the events seared on her mind. I've spoken to her today and unsurprisingly, she doesn't remember minute-by-minute what she said or did - like everybody else that day she was trying to make sense of what she was seeing; what she was being told; and what was being told to her by colleagues in London who were monitoring feeds and wires services.

4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another.

5. If we reported the building had collapsed before it had done so, it would have been an error - no more than that. As one of the comments on You Tube says today "so the guy in the studio didn't quite know what was going on? Woah, that totally proves conspiracy... "

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
hey it was standing right behind her when she said (recieved confirmation) it had already fallen down.............................and it took the BBC almost 5 -6 years to simply say we was wrong about it or that we recieved bad info......

Bad information happens everyday B... :jawalrus:

:yeshrug:

I wish he would just have fun and write satirically and say "yep its true, we were in on a conspiracy."