What is/was the biggest age gap in your relationships?

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
do yall call him "daddy" :jbhmm:
unless yall are using these men double your age as sugar daddies then its something i'll never comprehend....seems predatory and a sign of being mentally delayed on the part of the older man and seems child-like on the part of the woman:hubie:

help me ovastand plz :feedme:

In my case, I wasn't super young myself - I was 29 at the time and he was 57. Honestly, he was charming and funny and made me feel special. He was also worldly and more cultured. There was no sugar-daddy dynamic between us.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In my case, I wasn't super young myself - I was 29 at the time and he was 57. Honestly, he was charming and funny and made me feel special. He was also worldly and more cultured. There was no sugar-daddy dynamic between us.
I will never be convinced of the validity of such an arrangement but good for you and the cat daddy :hubie:

Daps
do yall call him "daddy" :jbhmm:
unless yall are using these men double your age as sugar daddies then its something i'll never comprehend....seems predatory and a sign of being mentally delayed on the part of the older man and seems child-like on the part of the woman:hubie:

help me ovastand plz :feedme:
you didn't quote me but no i didn't call him daddy (i have a dad and he was active in my life), nor did i use him for money, and i don't have child like tendencies (i was raised to be independent because my parents worked a lot) i actually enjoyed his company and thought he was charming. we were together for 3 years although the last year was a waste because he started cheating and i respectfully bowed out of the equation.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you didn't quote me but no i didn't call him daddy (i have a dad and he was active in my life), nor did i use him for money, and i don't have child like tendencies (i was raised to be independent because my parents worked a lot) i actually enjoyed his company and thought he was charming. we were together for 3 years although the last year was a waste because he started cheating and i respectfully bowed out of the equation.

I was just in my feelings and jealous about a situation when I posted that.
I don't even care about this thread anymore. Do what yall want.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just in my feelings and jealous about a situation when I posted that.
I don't even care about this thread anymore. Do what yall want.
Speak on it breh :mjgrin:

Will probably be the most interesting post in this thread since 80% of folks are just dropping numbers w/ no stories or context

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Speak on it breh :mjgrin:

Will probably be the most interesting post in this thread since 80% of folks are just dropping numbers w/ no stories or context

It'll just end up messy so I'll pass.

In general, let me say I knew a few women "seeing" guys twice their age, especially in college. It use to get under my skin a little. Now that I'm solo going forward, I really don't care what people do.