ka74El4m.jpg

MXJihVol.jpg

xwt2Z93l.jpg
Petite girls w/a fatty is my weakness:noah:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP I pretty much like all the type of women that are listed. Long as they are sistas. I will say this those amazons and slender petite with some booty doo have me weak.

My wifey is an amazon. But I have also dated those slim petite with a bubble sistas too. They are nice because their long limbs (like their legs stand out). One of my favorite women shaped like this is autumn joi who is a DJ in DC. Man she is so fine to me.:ohlawd:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
OP I pretty much like all the type of women that are listed. Long as they are sistas. I will say this those amazons and slender petite with some booty doo have me weak.

My wifey is an amazon. But I have also dated those slim petite with a bubble sistas too. They are nice because their long limbs (like their legs stand out). One of my favorite women shaped like this is autumn joi who is a DJ in DC. Man she is so fine to me.:ohlawd:

:myman:all fukkin facts

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

BXQtTV1CAAEnVBm.png

Goodness gracious!!!
:ohhh::takedat:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.

I had to look this girl up and well.... :whoo: She's niiiiiice

you got good taste :myman: