What is your Level of Education?

How far did you go in school? Be accurate (private poll)

• Partial High School

• Completed High School, No Further Training

• Completed High School, Some Coursework After

• Completed High School, Completed a College Diploma

• Partial Bachelors

• Completed Bachelors - Arts/ Humanities

• Completed Bachelors - Science

• Completed Bachelors - Business

• Completed Bachelors - Engineering

• Completed Bachelors - Education

• Completed Bachelors - Other

• Partial Postgraduate Degree

• Completed Masters

• Completed Doctorate

• Completed Post-Doctoral Studies

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking to sit for CPA soon too but recently accepted a job doing internal accounting. You big 4?

No, I'm with a top 15 firm. I was turned off by the stories you hear from people working at those firms, and after going to an office visit, it was a wrap for me. The firm I'm in now still has a lot of resources (though not as far reaching as B4) and the pay is similar, but none of the stupid 80-100 hour weeks I've heard way too often from those firms (but I still have to work a lot of OT, that's just inherent in public accounting).

I would definitely take the CPA as soon as possible. I already took one section and will take more after busy season. There just too much going on once you start working and you don't want to forget everything.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I have a BSc in Economics. Working on MSc Finance at the moment. I'll be done in August/September.

I haven't got a job lined up though, I'm scared:hamster:

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Is it true that it doesn't matter where you get your master's at, that the reputation of where you got your BA is what counts?

trying to get into the Social Worker field.

It's the other way around. The last school always holds more weight. I got my MSW at USC (University of Southern California).