What Kind of Matchup would Spence be for Prime Floyd Mayweather?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Truth still need to show what he can do against Porter, DG, Thurman and Crawford before Id say he’d have a shot at prime Floyd. Prime Floyd hand speed was remarkably fast and footwork was A1, and he beat a lot of quality fighters. Fighting 40 year old Floyd, Spence has a more solid argument and probably get a split decision.
He beats all of them easy except for Bud...

I think Bub poses a matchup problem for him...

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He beats all of them easy except for Bud...

I think Bub poses a matchup problem for him...
Its a toss up with Bud, because Bud fights with Super Bad intentions like Spence. All these young fighters being so close in age and all talented should be fighting each other. Arum needs to have a sit down with Haymon and come to a agreement so Bud can get in the mix. Bud and anyone of these guys are all money fights.

The Golden era of boxing being resurrected...:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spence is 29, I still think 35 year floyd can get him, the floyd that beat canelo and Shane beats Spence

I hearing now Spence didn't just mark Floyd up he actually dropped when they sparred, but Floyd sparred 5 guys that day

it will be a tough fight, but Floyd will find a way like always, spence fading against Garcia who had zero offensive trying to KO somebody will gass you out, plus Floyd's counter ability will slow spence's punching output like he it does for every fighter

Nobody at 147 can see Spence nobody at 154 either, I want to see him fight Canelo