what kind of music player do you use for your music collection [mp3/m4a/flac]

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
:flabbynsick:

btw: i only collect mp3 at 320 kbps quality only. if i get FLACs, i convert them (the real way) into mp3 320kbps. i avoid m4a because i hate the itunes industry but if gotta bootleg them, then i will :birdman:.

anyways, i have been using musicbee for a while now and i love it.

i might go back to winamp (rumor is it, they are coming back with new updates)

foobar2000 is a bit hard to setup but that is due to my laziness

:blessed:@ having a external hard drive with a huge collection of music all in good quality .. fukk downloading from youtube ... i always :mjlol: at those who download from youtube for their music collection. shyt sounds so different from the original track

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do the same as you OP, convert flac to 320 mp3. My car radio can play flac files but my Zune mp3 player cannot but it can also play m4a files. I'm still using an old version of Winamp.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
iTunes.

26k music collection that has been growing since 2006. I have them OG G-Unit mix tapes including Lloyd Banks' which you can't find online :blessed: plus Apple Music:takedat:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I do the same as you OP, convert flac to 320 mp3. My car radio can play flac files but my Zune mp3 player cannot but it can also play m4a files. I'm still using an old version of Winamp.

Which Zune do you have?
I think I've owned each iteration of the Zune 'cept the HD one...and EACH one got put into a bootloop error after I tried to put songs onto it the second go around. Every one. :mjcry: I was so glad when Microsoft made the Zune 'cause my Dell player was on it's last legs and I did not want an Ipod (Had to get one eventually, but phased it out once I got my Blackberry Curve with the media buttons on the top)

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang

btw: i only collect mp3 at 320 kbps quality only. if i get FLACs, i convert them (the real way) into mp3 320kbps. i avoid m4a because i hate the itunes industry but if gotta bootleg them, then i will :birdman:.

:blessed:@ having a external hard drive with a huge collection of music all in good quality .. fukk downloading from youtube ... i always :mjlol: at those who download from youtube for their music collection. shyt sounds so different from the original track

What do you mean?

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife

So where do you find all your music that's as easy to download like youtube:jbhmm: